Rd 14 Ess @ Syd Matchday Thread

Jason Johannison might argue with you.*

*they wont sit on Mckenna like they did with JJ.

Whilst those two names may not instil fear in the minds of many a half back, the Swans do press up very well and it’s that forward pressure and pressure around the ball that will be our biggest challenge. If we can get the ball out in open spaces, we have the speed to cut them to ribbons, as Richmond did in the first 45min last week.

Unless I’ve missed it, I’m surprised not more has been made of Daniher vs Franklin tonight, given the similarities that have been brought up during the year.

4 Likes

Hope I don’t need to replace the tv tomorrow :confused:

3 Likes

Hit up ace’s dealer, he knows a thing or two about remotes.

2 Likes

If we win tonight, I will be commissioning the Blitz Space Program to send the lid off into the farthest reaches of the known universe.

3 Likes

If they niggle Mckenna, I honestly don’t know how he will react…but I think he has the potential to drop someone.

7 Likes

bottle shop bound.

8 Likes

Hooker Shiraz?

2 Likes

My seat number is the first letter of my Christian name and the number of the day of my birth. This is a sign. We will win.

5 Likes

wobs all about the red cans.

I dunno what sunburnt boobs have to do with wob going to the bottle shop…

3 Likes

Lol I broke my tv remote watching the freo game.

2 Likes

On time departure; fkn yay

1 Like

Aliir Aliir hasn’t been seen since sleeping in and missing a training session earlier in the year. Not even listed as an emergency. Something going on there.

What heart? The oversized Vickery

2 Likes

All Swans emergencies playing in their NEAFL team at the moment. So no changes for them.

Christ why would you do it to yourself?!

He will drop someone. He has history (and 1500 years of Irish oppression).
Don’t poke the Conor.

3 Likes

I wish Lewis Roberts-Thompson was still playing.