Rd 17: Team v St Kilda - Woosha gives us the Bird

that was only last week.

1 Like

Hartley needs to make sure he keeps Man Bun quiet.

They’re due for an shocker

We’re due for one of those random game we look like a premiership team

Get on us

2 Likes

More confident for this game than I am next week against Norf where we’ll inevitably lose by 8 points.

3 Likes

I was thinking that. Media making a big deal about North always losing the close games. In steps Essington!!

Red jumper/red shorts tonight pls. :heart_eyes::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

Random thought. Would it be possible with DATA to work out each team’s most undroppable players?

Formula would be something like average lowest DT score after four consecutive games from each team.

1 Like

You don’t need data.

J Daniher, Z Merrett, M Hurley.

There you go. MUST PLAY AT ALL TIMES!

Sydney:

FRANKLIN!, J Kennedy, D Rampe/H Grundy MUST PLAY AT ALL TIMES!

1 Like

9 Likes
2 Likes

http://www.finalsiren.com/Fixture.asp?SeasonID=2017&TeamID=5

Formula simpler - highest dream team average

Merrett
Goddard
Heppell
Watson

Then
Zaharakis
Hurley
Daniher

Imo would be Zerrett, Daniher, Hurley, Heppell

If you mean what I think you mean - which is, which are the 4 lowest scoring players (on average) that do not get dropped, they would be:

Bags at 22nd
Walla at 17th
Hooker at 16th
Colyer at 15th

Anyone below them gets dropped.

You would also notice that none of these players have a direct replacement firing up in the 2’s.
Funny, that.

I’ll give you a stat that will make you think…

Essendon have taken a mark from 32% of David Zaharakis’ kicks into the forward 50 this season - the highest percentage of all top 50 kicks inside 50 in the competition

IMO, Undroppable…

14 Likes

Yeah I was thinking statistically the worst players that have still played at least four consecutive games.

Edit: Which appears at present to be Hartley last, and Green second last.

Edit 2: This isn’t entirely fair, since the ‘average’ is taken over the course of the year but I’m only looking for players who have played the last four games. But still…

That’s good.

Maybe “rested” means sore like it always has?

Who the hell is Mitchell W. Brown?

That is a worry…

Not really.
Consider their positions and roles. Colyer closer to being swapped out than Walla, I’d say, given what they provide. But Colyer is still in our best 22 - so unless our requirements change or his performance drops lower - or, he needs to work on something better done in the 2’s - he’s in.

Walla scores low in DT, high in AFL player rating (ranked #4 at club, after Zach, BJ & Raz). Low possession, high impact… something something… cyril