Rd. 23: Essendon vs Richmond

Final round:

If we win this game, Collingwood loses to North, we go to 5th spot. Likely to play Port here!

(Of course, assuming we play finals).

In: Fletcher

Out: Hocking (suspension)

Howlett to start in Hocking's position. Davey sub in his 100th!

B: Fletcher Carlisle Baguley

HB: Hibberd Hooker Pears

C: Goddard Watson Zaharakis

HF: Merrett Hurley Hardingham

FF: Kommer Daniher Crameri

RR: Ryder Stanton Howlett

I: Myers Melksham Dalgleish SUB: Davey

Can't predict this game until tomorrow.

But if we lose our points, I dare say the Tigers will get smashed. 

Can't predict this game until tomorrow.

But if we lose our points, I dare say the Tigers will get smashed. 

Literally I hope. A few smashed heads, snapped legs you name. I'm all for it.

Win or loose in the Commission on Monday, I want Richmond put back in its rightful place i.e. always behind Essendon.

The whole team needs to try their hearts and win the game for Fletch. It's a big milestone, he'll be the new Essendon games record holder. We stuck it up the Blues last week.... let's stick it up the Tigers this week!

We’ll need to be in full voice and defend Jobe mightily. Their rabbid fans will be foaming at the mouth.

Agree with first post about Hocking out and Fletcher in.

As much as I like Davey (and would love to see him play 100), he had a shocker and doesn't really deserve a spot.

Would possibly bring in Del/Hams.

As much as I like Davey (and would love to see him play 100), he had a shocker and doesn't really deserve a spot.

l would be bringing in the super sub, Colyer for Davey. 

20120913_davey1-l.jpg?w=529

"Alwyn Davey from the Essendon Bombers, and his wife Janelle,welcomed their son Cruz on September 12. Cruz Davey was born at 11.17 am, weighing 3.23 kg (7 lb 1 oz). Cruz is the fourth boy in the family, and joins big brothers Alwyn, Jayden and Alijah. Cruz continues to be a baby name favoured by male sports stars."

http://waltzingmorethanmatilda.com/2012/09/15/celebrity-baby-news-afl-babies-2/
I can think of four good reasons he deserves his spot.

Keep Davey as sub to get to 100. Fletcher milestone game. If we lose points I might also bring in Lovett Murray to smash some tigers, and farewell game.

if points aren't taken!

in:fletcher,  out: hocking(sus)

if points are taken

in: nlm,hille,jetta( all farewell games) 

out: hocking(sus),daniher,hardingham (both qualify for vfl final)

if our points are taken I wouldn't play fletcher !  I would rather he break the club record in a game that has meaning and we can get points out of!

It's a shame we couldn't get Hille to 200 games like Kozi. But we were in a fairly different position in his last season so gifting games was never an option. All in all, would be great to see Hille get a farewell game!

In: Fletch, Colyer/Dell

Out: Hocking, Pears/Hardingham

The only reason I say Pears/Hardingham is that Flecth must come in and if for Hocking then it will upset team balance.

It's a shame we couldn't get Hille to 200 games like Kozi. But we were in a fairly different position in his last season so gifting games was never an option. All in all, would be great to see Hille get a farewell game!

Sorry, got to win games on form. Belly was good in the VFL, among the best, he comes back in. Big Dave has been a very loyal servant of the club, but you shouldn't get games in our current situtaion based on sentiment, no matter how noble the cause. 

yep just the 1 change possibly 2 this week at most

fletch for heater( if susp.), maybe dell or colyer for davey, thats it  

bombers will beat tigers by 20+, will do it for james & fletch, we are just a better team than them at present period.   

Their midfield are good now

Always look forward to playing you guys. Since 2011 our games are generally pretty entertaining for any neutrals supporters, and it's always good to see 2 of the big 4 clubs go head to head. Regardless of what happens today the approach or preparation will be no different to any other game for both sides.

In the dreamtme game this year you guys slammed us all over the park.You choked our run beautifully and killed us on the rebound. Hopefully we learnt from that game to get fluid run from our mids. Stopping Jobe is crucial for us and any club who plays you. The bloke is just a machine. We kept him relatively quiet in our final meeeting last year, so here's hoping we can do it again.

I'm hoping no one boo's anyone this weekend, but I apologise in advance for any ■■■■■■■■ Richmond supporters who inevitably will. I think it will be a good contest and a big crowd. I'm expecting your players will be breathing fire come Saturday, so hopefully my Tiges are on their game from the outset.

if points aren't taken!

in:fletcher,  out: hocking(sus)

if points are taken

in: nlm,hille,jetta( all farewell games) 

out: hocking(sus),daniher,hardingham (both qualify for vfl final)

if our points are taken I wouldn't play fletcher !  I would rather he break the club record in a game that has meaning and we can get points out of!

Good point about VFL finals.  This (as well as the AFL commission hearing outcomes) could have influence who would play which game.

I’ll be furious if Davey gets dropped. Atleast play him as the sub.

Always look forward to playing you guys. Since 2011 our games are generally pretty entertaining for any neutrals supporters, and it's always good to see 2 of the big 4 clubs go head to head. Regardless of what happens today the approach or preparation will be no different to any other game for both sides.

In the dreamtme game this year you guys slammed us all over the park.You choked our run beautifully and killed us on the rebound. Hopefully we learnt from that game to get fluid run from our mids. Stopping Jobe is crucial for us and any club who plays you. The bloke is just a machine. We kept him relatively quiet in our final meeeting last year, so here's hoping we can do it again.

I'm hoping no one boo's anyone this weekend, but I apologise in advance for any ■■■■■■■■ Richmond supporters who inevitably will. I think it will be a good contest and a big crowd. I'm expecting your players will be breathing fire come Saturday, so hopefully my Tiges are on their game from the outset.

You're probably starting as favourites this week, should be a close game at least. If your midfield runs amok then it'll be hard for us. IT could go either way.

If we have the fumbles then you will probably run amok.