Recruitment of a ruckman

Boulderstone as a late pick

A Redden/Vardy type might come at a reasonable pricefor opportunity.

Really think Gorringe is the way to go. Been in the system for a few years 200cm and 96kilo well worth a go.

RICKY MOTT!

I’m gonna be straight out here, but I had NFI on who Ricky Mott was. So decided to do a wiki search and found this interesting:

In 2006 he won Country All-Australian selection for Western Australia in the Aus Country Championships and as part of an internet hoax, was touted as a possible recruit for the Essendon Football Club.[3]The Age, however, ran a story on this, falsely believing it to be true.

Was the hoax from Blitz?? :lol:

I'm gonna be straight out here, but I had NFI on who Ricky Mott. So decided to do a wiki search and found this interesting:

In 2006 he won Country All-Australian selection for Western Australia in the Aus Country Championships and as part of an internet hoax, was touted as a possible recruit for the Essendon Football Club.[3] The Age, however, ran a story on this, falsely believing it to be true.

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1714781.htm

I'm gonna be straight out here, but I had NFI on who Ricky Mott. So decided to do a wiki search and found this interesting:

In 2006 he won Country All-Australian selection for Western Australia in the Aus Country Championships and as part of an internet hoax, was touted as a possible recruit for the Essendon Football Club.[3] The Age, however, ran a story on this, falsely believing it to be true.

Are you serious???? 

The email hoax was put together by some disaffected Essendon fans from "BomberBlitz.com".
They say they wanted to see if the media would run a story without checking the facts.

The aim was to see if it was published… I thought if I sent it off the newspapers may believe it, but I wasn't expecting to see it published word for word.
— Statement from a Bomber fan to Media Watch

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Bwahahahahah. 

(BTW, which Blitzer was 'Bomber Fan'?) This is hilarious.

GOLD

Gilies from GWS is an option.

Soooo .. Thats why the rAge hates us!

Options I have heard referred to (not seen any of them) that are 19 or older:
Tagliabue (Ess VFL)
Baulderstone (SANFL, Norwood?)
Lowden (Hawthorn)
Scott Simpson (Frankston)
Darcy Cameron (Claremont)
Cameron Conlon (Northern Knights - overager)
Gorringe (GC)
Giles (GWS)
Griffen (Freo)
I think we need four rucks on the list/Rookie list, of which Bellchambers is one and Thurlow is (currently) one. As a minimum I think we need someone who can pinch hit if Belly’s injured, plus probably someone younger developing.

If Geoff Hendricks wasn't in his 60's, I'd suggest Geoff Hendricks.

Are you serious???? 

The email hoax was put together by some disaffected Essendon fans from "BomberBlitz.com".
They say they wanted to see if the media would run a story without checking the facts.

The aim was to see if it was published… I thought if I sent it off the newspapers may believe it, but I wasn't expecting to see it published word for word.

Dunlop, Bomberman007 and Awesome Scotty were definitely involved.

Are you serious???? 

Heightist.

Tagliabue is 23,24 before next season. Perfect age for backup.

Then Cameron (20 ish) as the development and keep Thurlow on the rookie list.

Are you serious???? 

That was the core group involved in the production of the article, however I think AS may've PM'd it around to a few people before being released.

If it was an actual article, AS would've got the byline and Bomberman and myself would've got the "additional reporting by" tagline in small print at the end.

Realistically it was 80% Awesome Scotty, 10% Bomberman007, 10% myself.

Awesome Scotty was the chief instigator behind the entire thing. He had the original concept, made the original draft of the article, had the idea to send it to the newspapers in hope of a bite, he sent the story to Media Watch and was the one interviewed for the program. Assuming memory serves correctly, he was also interviewed by Channel 7 about the article but I don't think the item ever went to air.

Bomberman and myself were essentially copy editors, we edited the piece, re-wrote small sections of the original copy and provided the last 2 paragraphs in the article.

Trade options: 

Callum Sinclair (West Coast Eagles (Fwd/Ruck, 23)

Dan Gorringe (Gold Coast Suns, 21)

Draft Options:

Sam Baulderstone (Norwood)

Sam Tagliabue (Essendon VFL, 23)

Mark Kovacevic (Calder Cannons, 18)

Darcy Cameron (Claremont, 20)

Gorringe.

Jonathon Giles?

fark it. who cares.