Red and Black Humour

A stranger walks into a pub and sits down next to one of the regulars. After ordering a beer, he says to the regular “Want to see something interesting?”. He pulls out a small piano and places it on the bar. “Does it work?” he asks the regular. “Have a look at this” says the stranger, and pulls a tiny man out of one pocket. He places the tiny man on the bar, and he sits at the small piano and begins to play it. “That’s amazing!” says the regular, “Where did you find them?” “Well”, says the stranger, “I found this lamp” he says, pulling a lamp out of the other pocket and passing it to the regular, “When I rubbed it, a genie appeared, and granted me one wish”. “Can I try?” says the regular. “Sure” says the stranger, and hands over the lamp. The regular rubs the lamp, and sure enough, a genie appears and grants him one wish. “I want a million bucks!” says the regular excitedly. All of a sudden, the bar is filled with ducks. There are ducks everywhere. They fill every space in the entire pub. The regular turns to the stranger and says “This is ridiculous, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!”. The stranger looks at him and says “What do you think I asked for? A 10 inch pianist?”

7 Likes