Red and Black Humour

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi enter an ecumenical conference together.

Much more accurate joke set-up.
Not as funny, though.

3 Likes

They could be attending a NAMBLA meeting at the bar.

So now religious leaders don’t drink?

Where do you get your information from?

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar.

“Don’t mind me” says the rabbit, “I’m only here because of autocorrect”.

14 Likes

I was talking about a steel bar. It’s unlikely they all walked into a bar.

10 Likes

Yep. My grandfather was an Anglican minister. When he celebrated his 50th year as a minister he held a church service at which there was a variety of ministers of other religions present.

When he passed the family got a letter from the Pope. Not sure how many families of Anglican ministers have got a letter from the Roman Catholic Pope.

4 Likes

Man walks into a bar, cried"ouch" it was an iron bar.
Man walks into a bar, cries “yum” it was a chocolate bar.
They were primary school jokes back in the sixties :smile::smile:

1 Like

man walks into a bar and it goes “twang”
It was a barre chord

A blind man walks into a bar, then a table, then a chair…

3 Likes

Stevie Wonder used to say that he knew when his wife was upset with him - she’d move the furniture.

6 Likes

And when he picked up a cheese grater, said it was the most violent book he’d ever read.

4 Likes

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, with a warning from the Mother Superior not to get even a drop of paint on their habits, which are costly to replace. After conferring about this, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint naked. In the middle of the project, there’s a knock at the door.“Who is it?” calls one of the nuns. “Blind man,” replies a voice from the other side of the door. The two nuns look at each other and shrug, both deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room. They open the door. “Nice boobs,” says the man. “Now, where do you want me to hang the blinds?”

15 Likes

5 Likes

If you want a good laugh go to Youtube and key in Blue Monday.
Website of Carlton tragics hating the coach, the players and the club but best of all getting upset at Essendon supporters getting their Carlton “bobbleheads” free gift to members.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My favourite is “are you done?”

A Melbourne Barrister went duck hunting in western Victoria. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer’s field on the other side of a fence. As the Lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The Lawyer responded, “I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I’m going into retrieve it.”

The old farmer replied. “This is my property, and you are not coming over here.”

The indignant lawyer said, “I am one of the best trial Barristers in Australia. and, if you don’t let me get that duck, I’ll sue you and take everything you own.”

The old farmer smiled and said, “Apparently, you don’t know how we do things in the bush. We settle small disagreements like this with the Three Kick Rule.”

The lawyer asked, “What is the Three Kick Rule?”

The farmer replied, “Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up.”

The Lawyer quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old bloke. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer’s shin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick landed square on the man’s nose. The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer’s third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, “Okay, you old prick, now it’s my turn!”

The old farmer smiled and said, “Nope, I give up. You can have the duck.”

13 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes