Red and Black Humour

16 Likes

10 Likes

432368772_122126998838199940_4079545044567480490_n

9 Likes

A drummer mate of mine in Dublin came up with this :

11 Likes

THE INVISIBLE MAN

by Adelaide artist Michael Dutkiewicz.

4 Likes

Haven’t seem them boobs since I last watched the movie heavy metal….

3 Likes

Hey CJ…did you miss the post six above yours? :grin:

1 Like

Whoops. I will change my post with an edit, when l find something else. Thanks.

1 Like

an old man in Mississippi is sitting on his front porch watching the sun rise. He sees the neighbor’s kid walk by carrying something big under his arm. “Hey boy, whatcha got there?” “Roll of chicken wire.”
“What you gonna do with that?”

“Gonna catch some chickens.”

“You damn fool! You can’t catch chickens with chicken wire!” The boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset, the boy comes walking by, dragging behind him the chicken wire with about 30 chickens caught in it.

The next morning, the old man is out watching the sun rise and he sees the boy walk by carrying something in his hand. “Hey boy, whatcha got there?”

“Roll of duct tape.”

“What you gonna do with that?”

“Gonna catch me some ducks.”

“You damn fool! You can’t catch ducks with duct tape!”

The boy just laughs and keeps walking.That night around sunset the boy walks by, trailing behind him the unrolled roll of duct tape with about 35 ducks caught in it.

The next morning, the old man sees the boy walking by carrying what looks like a long reed with something fuzzy on the end. ''Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

“It’s a ■■■■■ willow.”

“Wait up…I’ll get my hat.”

11 Likes

Bloody American software; heaven forbid I should use an alternative name for cats

2 Likes

I don’t even know what a moggy willow is.

14 Likes

The old fella must really love cricket

1 Like

A man asked the pastor to pray for his hearing. The pastor put his hands on the man’s ears and prayed hard, then asked, “How’s your hearing?” He said, “I don’t know. It’s not til next Tuesday!”

7 Likes

17 Likes

10 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

For Sale - Parachute

14 Likes

2 Likes