Reminders you're getting old

Hardly likely. We didnt know she was still living until just before Christmas. She has 3 grown kids and umpteen grandchildren as well. The grand kids l have never met.

You know, the problem with this, is it the current generation of 40 - 50 year olds, who allowed that to happen. So, in a way, it’s a direct reflection of the meme you present.

12 Likes

Ive been a chef longer than my kitchen team have been alive.

4 Likes

As individuals or as a combined team?

3 Likes

Offically playing over 35’s soccer this season. Can’t keep up with the youngens any more.

1 Like

Still dancing in the dark, but only because he took his glasses off and can’t find the light switch.

4 Likes

My 18yo stepniece just showed me a music video that she thought was ‘old, but really funny anyway’.

It was Eminem, who was one of the reasons I STOPPED listening to triple J back in the day.

Went to see Dead South in Fortitude Valley. I was by no means the oldest one there, but I got a drink spilled down my back and watched the bloke in front of me vomit like a fire hydrant all over the floor. Good times.

1 Like

10 Likes

When your age is Jye Menzie and you’re quickly running out of jumper numbers as players.

I always felt young whilst Fletcher was playing as were the same age. As soon as he retired it went down hill fast.

2 Likes

Hirdy is 50 today…

6 Likes

Yeah, saw that in one of the treads yesterday. That made me feel very old

2 Likes

We can only hope his 50th goes better than his 40th did. :broken_heart:

5 Likes

First competitive game of over 35’s tonight.

Great game. A 3-2 win with the last kick of the game.

Gunna feel this in the morning

2 Likes