That sucked.

2 Likes

Hamish and Darcy are fkn awful.

Stop commentating our games.

43 Likes

Disappointed but also happy that the kids played well

9 Likes

Not surprised by the result/game.
We’re playing the kids and you’ll have up and down results.

Perkins was good tonight.

30 Likes

Fk off joe

11 Likes

At the risk of arrogantly reposting myself:

Attention @Finding_Nino

There is a reasonable chance we don’t win this and may even get spanked by a team many think are top 4 quality. You have been forewarned.

PS @Finding_Nino due to site capacity issues the post game thread has been moved to Bigfooty so we’ll see you over there.

Remember Nino. BigFooty.

18 Likes

So we’ve re-signed dev for 2. Really?

4 Likes

Wasn’t our night but a will give a shout out to Archie. I’m trying to find something positive. The boys got it.

16 Likes

Someone has to captain when Dyson retires

5 Likes

for all the people who wanna swallow clug, i’d say it’s a 50/50 draw

different type of player, i think clug would be struggling at efc and looks better because McG is playing with invalids

13 Likes

Lions played witches hats tonight, they’ll be exposed by most other sides.

2 Likes

yes please

Said it multiple times in the match thread but ill say it here too.

■■■■■■■ putrid, ■■■■■■ down all day and the ground was in the same state as a Scottish sunday league soccer game and we still concede 100%.

■■■■■■■ putrid.

1 Like

Didn’t expect to win. Next 2 games against KKKollingwood and Fark Carlton will be telling. Must turn up for both of them

2 Likes

Fk off Fagan

3 Likes

8 goal to 5 second half I suppose but the damage was done with that spineless opening quarter.
Thought we got it wrong at selection and Truck was given a bath by Fagan tonight.
Playing as a loose man in defence against us in the wet is the easiest job in the land

12 Likes

Joe can go stuff himself.

Time to end the 2MP era…

4 Likes