Review Thread: Dons defeat Saints, umpiring and injuries

Yep. He’s nothing to sniff at.

2 Likes

Livin on the edge!

AFL website said Goddard’s was a hyper-extension. How long is that injury wise?

Got a text from a Saints supporter saying Hooker’s punch should be looked at - at the game it looked like the Saints player had thrown his body weight onto the back of Hooker’s next though. Am I being too biased?

hurry up with the presser, i wanna go to bed.

2 Likes

i wanna go get munted with conor.

2 Likes

Most of that first half was uninspiring. Hope we can put good 3 quarters next week. 4 would put us in with a chance to win. Myers, Heppell and Parish were good. Walla was back to his best

have a couple for me.

"can you imagine going clubbing with conor? all the girls wanna be with him, all the boys want to be him, hes just really really really really good looking.’

1 Like

Great performance from midway through the second quarter. A lot more positives than last week. Think the Hawks are not that good and the team would be filthy with how we played last week in a bigger game.

Young mids all playing well against the crap teams so hopefully they maintain rate of improvement and can soon do it against the better sides.

1 Like

FF have had a look at it and think Saints player might end up with something but that Hooker will either get a fine or some time off, swung his arm and did actually hit him high.

barnzington

3 Likes

Hooksy was very silly unfortunately. Especially given the Gaff punch. He didn’t look to connect but it didn’t look good.

1 Like

how much plastic surgery has tom browne had?

3 Likes

Cool your jets Donnington

4 Likes

hey mr webmaster, i ain’t claimin to be bigger than darcy parish… yet.

Ok Barnningtonz

1 Like

said the brad green lover guy.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JIMP at that Francis blind turn.

2 Likes