Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

Air supply

1 Like

Does it really matter as long as your using the same definition for both clubs?

I’ll add to that the Blitz thread called for Ambrose forward in early Q2… literally think Blitz and majority EFC fans can use our 6th sense to out coach these overpaid wank jobs we have in the box. Never really been one to care about coaches, but ours are DESTROYING this team.

2 Likes

As talked about in the thread I linked to, the losing team actually wins the sprints more than half the time. North and the blues are in the top 6 for sprints, pies and cats are in the bottom 6.

Not that anybody cares, because it’s a number that sounds like it means effort.

2 Likes

But we only lost by 23 points, so it was better than I thought.

4 Likes

He went forward start of the third. What’s your point here?

Lets take a moment to appreciate DJR going omar on wob.

15 Likes

Soem stupid posts here.

I thought the margin before we rallied flattered them. Much like our last few weeks we havent looked great going forward.

Its not like our skills are otherwise rubbish, they aint.

This side is building and it will be great to watch.

If your not in the bus, get the f**k off cos your slowing it down.

We have won a lot of footy games in the past 2 years without our “best on paper” squad.

We came at the tiges last night with our two prime movers on the bench with hamstring injuries.

That is freakin awesome. Its the sort of level that Geelong are at now.

Watch next week when we pump Carlton next week with basically our seconds. Which we will.

3 Likes

It doesn’t really matter, l was just interested in what the definition was.

Hi Xavier,
Glad you can take time off from your busy schedule.

17 Likes

Our 5 tackle players are alphabetically worse than the Tigers.

We win the 4,3&2 tackle count as well

1 Like

Just the calls consistently ahead of the coaches

Ok. Let’s get Bomber back. Split the diff. At least he knew how to eat a salad roll with some evident hunger

That is some amazing guff

1 Like

That’s the last ten we’ve dropped to them.

We are their b1tches

Shiel must be wondering what the ■■■■ he has got himself into. Apart from the results we have managed to break him. First hammy in his career and has only played 10 games for us.

3 Likes

A few here have talked him up as our saviour. Hell, even a poster said he’ll replace Daniher next year.

Edit: and I think Brown is average but reliable.

Great post Bakes, but I am quoting this part in particular because it sums everything up about this situation perfectly. After we hide all the cups from a past era, we need to paint this on the walls. We are the worst at virtually everything, except making money.

3 Likes

I thought McKernan was good in the conditions last night.

3 contested marks in those conditions is very good and thought when he gave a chop out in the ruck in the last he was one of the main reasons we got back into it.

5 Likes

I’ve got a new slogan for next years PR launch. “Essendon. Back to day 1” And instead of hugs and smiles they can all be face down in the mud doing 100 push-ups.