Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

Beyond insipid.

Our ball movement has two modes:
-Quick, blind kick to a pack down the line
-Attempt to run through the middle and either get caught HTB or kick long to one of the opposition’s 3 or 4 loose defenders.

Can’t believe I sat out in the rain for that garbage.

5 Likes

Wow chill out everyone.

We lost to a better team. Not totally unexpected.

A lot of you armchair critics don’t know ■■■■. Myself included.

12 Likes

I can’t believe I actually turned off because they were so insipid. I have followed the club for 45 years but this getting hard to take. We are losing a generation of supporters.

1 Like

Can’t wait for whoosha to tell us what we learnt

2 Likes

Quite ironic that the movie Groundhog Day is on at the same time on TV tonight.

Great film.

15 Likes

Agree. But is that all?

Finished with one fit on the bench.

WGAF any more.

bring on pre-season training and intra club matches. love me some positive match play against our own team. ALL THE WINS.

4 Likes

From tonight’s game

I really don’t think it is. We have a few good players, a few good triers and then flood of over rated guys who have no ticker

3 Likes

I know ■■■■ - I just watched it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Totally. I mean this is the first time I’ve seen the team pull this rubbish. I guess I’m so spoiled with finals wins and season wins that I’m just a bit upset at us losing tonight.

8 Likes

Blind Freddy can see our game plan/coach are inept Fark me 3 players from Richmond ( any opponent) just hang back from our defence and just mop up our bombs out. It’s staggering we have a +3 in attack and still can’t score.

Urine. I think either it’s our coach or we need to tie a bucket under our players arrrrses and instruct them when to ■■■■ but unfortunately they’d spray to left or right.

Since the saga, senior players have become a protected species by fans and club

11 Likes

May as well throw Hooker in there. I love the ■■■■ but him playing now gives us nothing past this season or the next.

They had some ticker pre saga under Hird.

Settle down all, I’m not saying bring him back, but I think the coach can definitely help the motivation/ticker part.

1 Like

Why they will be favourites

Yep. People just want to sack the coach thinking we will be top 4 next year.

Truth is coaching and players both have big issues.

4 Likes

We don’t have a good draft pick this pre-season. We don’t have the ability to trade for another good player either.

What will Blitz get excited about? DIRE

■■■■ it ill say it, bring back Hird.

11 Likes