Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

Please tell me again why Dylan Clarke can’t get a game in this team?
C’mon Woohsa give the 70000 paid members something to look forward to play MO22IE next week against the bottom team
Oh and play all 3 blokes we draft on Monday at least U know they will have a crack

5 Likes

why didn’t you tell woosha and the staff about the wet weather coming in? Might have changed the game plan.

1 Like

Wow, what an original and radical thing to say at this point. You’re a much better thinker than that @benfti

1 Like

“Hi Mr. Caracella, my names Xavier. Can i have a chat with you for a few minutes?”

3 Likes

When they throw Ambrose forward and he attacks the ball better than any of our forwards, you know the forward group is kaka.

22 Likes

I had a choice to go to Europe pre or post fark carlton game. I deliberately chose pre fark carlton because i knew - back in September when i booked - we would lose to those ■■■■■.

9 Likes

‘ They’ is subjective, most of the guys who played with it when we had Hird aren’t there any more.

We REALLY miss BJ, he would have called out all the softcocks

Kyle Langford:

• 22 disposals (10 of them were contested).

• Kicked 3 goals when resting up forward.

• Went at 77.3% disposal efficiency in awful conditions.

• Probably his best game for the club. Keep playing him.

Darcy Parish:

• 31 disposals (19 of them were contested).

• First time he’s had 30 disposals in a game.

• 9 clearances and 5 tackles for the game.

• Probably his best game for the club. Keep playing him.

Only positives I could find. Sack Worsfold on Monday.

30 Likes

Francis was crap tonight

2 Likes

Bellchambers was good.

Daniher? Raz? Stringer?

Bullsh!t.

Qtr 1,2,4 were good in the conditions - scraped hard. Unlucky not to have more on the board, left the run late and had no real chance of it. Tigs a bit cleaner in front of goal.

Ps. I don’t mind if we sack woosha

2 Likes

Hence we should have sold them all off. In hindsight it’s easy to say that.

Yeah this. We’ve spent years drafting “good blokes”. Na we need a bloke who’s a bit of a ■■■■ to tell this guys exactly how it is.

1 Like

This is hard to say, but I think I actually enjoyed games more during the saga with the top-ups than I do now. How sad is that?

13 Likes

Which forward group is that

Wasn’t great but still wasn’t our worst.

He may get beaten sometimes but he try’s his heart out.

5 Likes

The ones on the ground playing.

That wouldn’t be hard competing against a VFL ruck man

1 Like