Review Thread v Adelaide goal machines

We barely got a touch out of Hooker in the first half. Its such a waste a bloke of his ability not being involved in play.

Need those big clunks in the backline as much as the forward line.

10 Likes

Disappointed but sadly not surprised.

2 Likes

Ha ha, . nah, ā€¦ weā€™ll improve mate. Still reckon we make the 8 for sure.

1 Like

It was pretty nice for Jacobs to be able to ragdoll Berger in every single ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  contest.

9 Likes

Weā€™ll beat the pies.

1 Like

Many times we had the open player and we simply made the wrong decision, kicked poorly or faffed around with the ball.

Forwards did ok but the way we brought it in was the issue.

Hahaha wow.
I envy your optimism. We arenā€™t making the 8. Iā€™ll have Mountain Goat too by the way. Cheers.

Jenkins. Didnā€™t even play the game. Still slagging on the ground. We are a strange race.

Oh well, ā€¦ at least the Gloomers get to gush with glee, ā€¦ so thereā€™s that ā€¦

3 Likes

Pretty much. Iā€™ve realised for a few weeks we are bottom 6 material with a pretty average list.
Send most of the oldies off to the knackery, play the kids and take a top 4 draft pick. A good 8-10 players tonight are not up to it and our reserves ainā€™t bursting at the seams with replacements

9 Likes

some seriously farmed decisions went his way tonite

Every side has skillful running HBFs why havenā€™t we recruited these types? Adelaide two goals in the third came from our direct kicks! We just lack skill and will! McGrath was great though.

You seriously think itā€™s all over already on the basis of 4 games?? Lol.

4 Likes

Farmed? ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– !

You would also have to say there are grave concerns over the way the players are being coached, prepared, and managed on game day.

1 Like

Ever heard a song sung with such passion?

Oh ffs

I donā€™t feel gloom about the team. But it does prove that weā€™re a few players short of what we need. Importantly, I think it proves that we havenā€™t had enough games together to play seamless footy.

2 Likes

Gloomers? We havenā€™t won a final since 2000 and farking 4!! What do you expect lm.ao!!

4 Likes

and countingā€¦