Review thread v FCFC - The End of Days

I still came to the game. Despite vowing I wouldnt.

Currently numb, despite the fact that we all knew it was coming.

Had this club ever had a lower point than this?

Some may say Saga. I firmly disagree.

Play the kids. Retire Goddard, Myers, Baguley. And for gods sake, throw the 16 cups away because they mean NOTHING.

29 Likes

4 Likes

No changes

2 Likes

Sack Worsfold. I’m on board. Wim was right. I apologise.

4 Likes

Lowest of the low. This has to be it now. This has to be what forces the changes

3 Likes

I tipped Carlton. Anyone else?

20 Likes

This club is farked

2 Likes

Something is desperately wrong with the club.

This is the best list in about a decade and we are putting out these performances.

We showed more heart in '16 with a bunch of ring ins.

13 Likes

Great watching us get bullied by these GWS rejects.

1 Like

what’s the point?

The bubble of delusion that surrounds this club means that fark all will change.

3 Likes

Whatever build we had going after last year is gone.

Sad, sad times ahead fans.

This club is at rock bottom right now.

We’ve hit rock bottom.

Im going to watch a replay of the A League Grand Final

3 Likes

Goals out of their ■■■ and 10 billion freekicks will always help… plus a few clear marks inside 50 not paid to round out a ■■■■■■ day

5 Likes

We lost by less.

Out : Raz
In : Leuy

Tipped Carlton and my sportsbet account is VERY healthy now. Most obvious tip of the year this one.

The next one will be Brisbane in Brisbane.

2 Likes

PoonMan says that Smack is the only good thing this club

1 Like

The saga was a low place that was placed onto the club from external sources. This is a low place created by the club itself.

This one is worse because it didn’t need to happen, we were heading the right way.

THought I would be angrier. I mean I’m furious but somehow it kinda should be the exclaimation point.

Sack Woosha NOW. FFS. Been crying for three weeks but there is nowhere to hide now. Then sack the people responsible for the extension. Then sack every single assistant coach. Then sack the fitness staff. In fact every single person in the football department can go.

Then let Myers, Baguley, Goddard know their services are no longer required effective immediately.
Put Heppell, Zaka and Hurley on notice.
Inform Langford, Clarke, Begley et al that they will be playing AFL effective immediately until the end of the season. At which time their futures will be determined. If they are not up to standard then they are gone.

This club is a joke and it starts with our coach. Fair Dinkum nut job.

20 Likes

I had WCE ( I mean seriously didn’t anyone even watch GWS against Geelong last week??) into Carlton with under/over. Nice earner.

1 Like