Review thread v FCFC - The End of Days

Had money on 'em.

a67fecd44578972b9c4dee3562dd75da7e1bcd93_1_690x459

Just feel so numb.

7 Likes

9 cans through a 10 pack. that’s how bad it is.
we lost to carlton.

■■■■ life.

I think this is a challenge that Messington will accept.

1 Like

Begley won’t be playing again this year.

Seriously, what is wrong with the club?

Would you say that to James Hird’s face?

2 Likes

Either will Essendon…

I’ve hit peak “I hate this club” mode. The turds on the board, in the coaches box and on the field disgust me. I’ve never seen us in more of a hole, we have the talent to be top 6 and the on and off field structures to be relegated from the VFL.
They’re KENTS. Every one of them. What an amateur organisation, I’m ashamed

6 Likes

Back to under 15’s, the lot of em

Contested marking, let’s play, can anybody other than Hooker win a one on one?

Also, how about not all 3 players go for the mark or spoil eh?

Also, how about one of the 3 actually flying against their ff?

Why do we always leave their best players not manned up in our b50 in ball ups? Why does no player think to man him up?

Our leading disposal getter, our captain can’t kick.

Merrett has 16. As a hawks supporter told me before last weeks game - tag Merret out and you’re half way to beating Essendon. You have no other good mid.

Our midfield is ■■■■■■. Our game plan of moving the slowly and then bombing it to 20 for an easy spoil is appalling.
Half our team can’t kick.

And don’t care what anyone says. The umpiring was ■■■■■■ today

1 Like

45 Likes

Find something else to fill your life with mate. Play some computer games, watch a good series, eat some good food. Let Essington be a few hour hobby only.

6 Likes

Best thing that could have happened today was to lose, and with any luck lose the next dozen as well. The useless ■■■■■ who run this club, starting with that dollar counting ■■■■ Campbell need to see what they have done to the culture of the place. If they won’t move on, then we the members need to move them on, pull that prick out the front door, drag him up to Melrose drive and dump him on the road.

4 Likes

Yep, sorry… forgot about the knee. I was thinking Redman but has he gone down again too?

Xavier Campbell: CHANGE. SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

1 Like

to think I’m so invested in this club that it has this impact on me. I’ve had enough of caring about footy.

4 Likes

Coaching group has lost the players. It does look terminal to me - incredible to watch the disintegration of this team this year. Whilst the disappointment is palpable, the club needs to shake itself out of it’s shock (or surprise?) at what is happening and act accordingly. That doesn;t necessarily mean flicking Woosha - but it has to mean some acknowledgement that they have got things really wrong and all areas of the club should come under full review.

There is still much hope with the playing list assembled for the next 3-6 years - but no longer this year. We now need to just look at the list and find out who stays and goes and nail any high end draft picks we end up with on blue chip midfielders. There are very good players in this team currently with proven performances- they have regressed badly - and quickly - but it can also happen the other way round and things turn very quickly.

2 Likes

didn’t expect anything different.

3 Likes

Not sure how bad he is. I do agree with you regarding playing the rest though.

Ridley, Langford, Clarke, Mutch, Lav (even though he wasn’t very good today), Draper, etc. play them all, Drop Hurley, Tippa, Myers, Bags, BJ etc.

1 Like