Review Thread v GWS - That was hazy good

You kind of get sick of talking about umpiring but that was deadset a shocker. And the camera shows the umpire looking directly at it… the jumper gets fully extended out… and he flaps his hands to play on?? Strange decision… literally nowhere to hide… not ducking/contentious/in the flow of play etc…

2 Likes

Jumper has always been a guernsey.

1 Like

@wasaharvsfanasakid, given the ground holds 24,000 and a large part of it was closed and the rest of the bays sparsely populated, what percent of the nominal 10,789 tickets were given away for free and no one actually turned up?

2 Likes

I trot out the “horizontal gravity” line at umps ignoring jumper holds quite often.

1 Like

Maybe a troll…jsut syain (No offense intended DKP)

@barnz isn’t this umpire your favorite?

deadset bin juicer

It was Giants members’ day. Every Giants member was given four free tickets to the game.

2 Likes

Hey, remember when that Neeld guy used to be an employee? Remind me what happened after he left?

We can thank Dan Richardson he got Neeld sacked.

Lots. Woman out the front giving away 18 GE tickets because they hadn’t fronted.

1 Like

trouble is he is all class

1 Like

Missed 6 weeks with a groin and played a blinder in his first game back

What a player

1 Like

So since 1862… got It!

1 Like

EFC - very funny!!

2 Likes

Yeah, … so like, always.

If we had beaten FC, we would have lost the last 2 games. It was the loss we had to have.

8 Likes

Adelaide Football Club
Brisbane Lions
Carlton Football Club
Collingwood Football Club
Fremantle Football Club
Geelong Football Club
Gold Coast Football Club
Greater Western Sydney Giants
Hawthorn Football Club
Melbourne Football Club
North Melbourne Football Club
Port Adelaide Football Club
Richmond Football Club
St Kilda Football Club
Sydney Swans
West Coast Eagles
Western Bulldogs

All say hello

The greatest of all time! :joy:

Sorry, what? You insinuating all clubs have turned their season around in 1 week from losing to the bottom ranked team to looking like a top 4 team? And I completely disregard top teams tanking a game or two.