Review Thread v Hawks - Season over

Serious Question- do we have the most list cloggers in the history of AFL lists?

Burn the place to the ground and start again. First to go should be the entire Board who extended Worsfold’s contract, then all the coaching staff as well as Dodoro

4 Likes

Press conference will be the same stuff, we need to improve, get better, decision making, blah blah

We were absolute tripe again today, and not making any excuses, but geez the umpiring was disgraceful today. At least Woosha could do something right and tee off in his press conference.

5 Likes

worsfold
hepp
hurley
daniher
myers
goddard
zaka

they can all ■■■■ off as far as i’m concerned. biggest reasons why we are losing.
ones the coach, the rest are our captain and leaders. says it all.

3 Likes

When did they crap on about how it’s only early in the season? Was it early in the season?

I doubt you’ll get an apology for being a spastic, but over to you “stander”.

3 Likes

We’re getting even better at being worse, worse at red time goals, worse at three players going up and them getting goals out the back, worse at defending the goal line or killing a ball on the last line, worse at letting them run free players out of our forwardline for handball receives

13 Likes

that’s Mr RIGHT spastic to you ■■■■.

And the flog who tries to get the crowd to chant we are essendon. Cringeworthy

13 Likes

Wohoooo ya know it’s a bad loss when dkp is up and about!

1 Like

It’s time Daniher got a run in the 2s. If Worsfold has any balls, he would do it.

3 Likes

Copied from other thread -

The most disturbing thing for me is that we looked a really exciting team last year. Even though we were not great defensively, we quite often looked like the most exciting team around
It’s a broken record about the talent being there but it’s true, we are too talented to be playing this poorly
Whatever gameplan we are implementing, and that has clearly changed from last year, isn’t working, and that falls on the coaches 100%

There are so many talented blokes in this team, the coaching staff are completely to blame IMO

33 Likes

Yes if you looked at the other 3 we did ok.
We always look super slow after half time, then they start trying again when it’s all over.
I reckon the players think the coaches suck.

1 Like

Truest thing you ever wrote.

2 Likes

Positive - we kept the winning side to under 100 points for the first time this season.

that’s it for me

8 Likes

Blame the training facilities - it ain’t being used properly

correct, that i’m always right.

but yeah go back to under your rock where essendon is super awesome.

1 Like

Well that went exactly as I expected. Weak as pizz performance.

So our defense has improved?

Worsfold has done a great job in transforming us from an exciting team to the most unwatchable team ever!

12 Likes