Review Thread v Hawks - Season over

People watch those???

There were no positives today doe. Not one

I love ya, but honestly there was absolutely nothing positive to take from today

2 Likes

Thanks doe, i was about to unleash but it seems weā€™re defensively competent now.

I would send the best 22 back to the VFL, and see if they can learn whatever this magical game plan is under less pressure.

1 Like

You know the saddest part, Iā€™m not even angry just a little bit more dead inside. Thatā€™s what this club has reduced me too.

When is a senior player who has under performed going to get dropped?

13 Likes

Whatever you say Mr Right Spastic.

1 Like

Said to myself the weather was too nice to waste inside watching us ā– ā– ā– ā–  around for a couple of hours. Checked the score at half time and thought maybe we had switched some stuff up so went inside and switched the tv on.

What a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mistake that wasā€¦ Dont even know where to begin.

Im at a loss to what I can do as an interstate supporter. Ripping the members car sticker off gave me about 15 seconds of relief!

2 Likes

(Apparently thereā€™s two of these threadsā€¦)

sighā€¦ so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  frustrated right now, weekend ruinedā€¦
Whoā€™s to blame? (Aside from me for being too invested) If itā€™s the players at fault and the coaches/selection committee donā€™t make any statements with selection, then how can you continue to blame the players?
If itā€™s the coaches/game plan, then put your hand up and change the tactics or just ā– ā– ā– ā–  off!

p.s. Any chance we get the reasoning behind the rush to extend Worsfold or getting rid of McKenna?

That is the worst possible result for us possible - 23 points is not quite the shellacking we deserve. If it werenā€™t for the good paying members who turn up, I wouldā€™ve wanted this group to have copped the mother of all hidings to put it front and centre in the media crosshairs which will be reserved for GWS. There was some tough talk during the week about third quarters but thatā€™s all it was, talk and no action.

Until then, we remain pish.

Weā€™re poorly coached and I think now that the seasons over we should move Goddard on.
Iā€™d rather get a look at Francis or Ridley if weā€™re playing like ā– ā– ā– ā–  anyway

3 Likes

thanks for apologising in your own. and always remember, youā€™re dumb and wrong ALWAYS :slight_smile:
have a good day in fairytale land :slight_smile:

ALL THE UMPS I TELL YE

2 Likes

Can we now talk about the season being over? Or are people still living on some sort of false hope that weā€™ll scrape into the finals and get flogged in the first final?

Just asking because I got torn to shreds a few days ago for saying that the season is finished.

5 Likes

Unbelievable. People still blaming it on everything but the list. Yeah, thereā€™s a few good individual players in the side, but every team in the league can say that. I remember reading the same tripe on here a decade about how we just needed better coaching and facilities.

2 Likes

Belly was pretty good. Took some nice marks. Rucked pretty well. Defended ok as well when back.

25 Likes

Iā€™m convinced that the handball chains are not the ā€˜gameplanā€™, our forwards (other than Tippa) simply are never in position to receive the pressure breaking ā€˜hit upā€™.

Whoeverour fwd coach is should hang up the boots

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with showing some heart
its easy to cheer when your team is up
the real test is doing it when they are down

5 Likes

Yeah belly our best on ground

I really implore thatā€™s supporters voice their concerns directly to the club. This garbage has gone on for long enough, something has to change

you donā€™t think they helped the hawks in the 3rd qtr?
in the 4th when they backed off - we got on top again

3 Likes