Review thread v.s Dogs

22 Likes

Draper has had 2 decent games in a row. We need someone to teach him how to kick and he will dominate the competition soon. I’m really trying to find positives. Gee it’s hard. And I love the way Durry goes about things and the Hobbit should play every game for the rest of the year. We got one in Martin.

7 Likes

They cut off his give and go

2 Likes

Won’t happen because he smiles at the media before they ask their question so they go lightly on him

1 Like

Hard to see us get another win in the next month.

3 Likes

Must be a mate of yours

Can I start up a what to do with pick 1 thread again or will it again be closed down by mods who don’t understand how bad we are?

Hawks are going to flog us under the coach we should have gotten

1 Like

Likewise. Posting my membership back was well worth it and no intention of giving them another cent. Until certain individuals at the club are gone I won’t be attending again or renewing our memberships

13 Likes

Still amazed we even beat the crows

Rutten has no idea even the commentators where trying to help Essendon with some coaching moves

He’s gotta go

8 Likes

What’s the point of recruiting well, when we have the no concept of how to coach and develop good players. Our coaching is rubbish and nothing looks like changing any time soon. Just keep doing the same stuff over and over, we are going nowhere.

5 Likes

You should do a raffle/fundraiser in this forum to be your +1. You’ll be able to end world hunger from all the tickets you sell.

1 Like

No doubt about that and Perkins will leave too.

2 Likes

Pack it in. Give our licence to Tassie. 20 years of absolute mediocrity.

Have you heard of Stockholm Syndrome. There is still a chance.

3 Likes

With the exception of Guelfi, our forwards apply zero pressure.

Perkins, Waterman & Baldwin don’t work hard enough to run with their opponents on the counter attack, nor do we apply enough pressure as a forward group in general.

We lost the inside 50 tackles 12-5, and Dale/Daniel took the absolute pi55 strolling out of the backline.

It’s a massive problem and it really highlights just how much we’re missing Walla & Snelling.

5 Likes

I rekon we have a go at recruiting well and see what happens.

Brasher has to go. Propaganda Peddler

Campbell has to go, and fast. AFL Head Nodder

Dodoro has to go. At best, a make believe AFL recruitment manager, at worse, the destroyer of this club over 20 years plus.

Rutten Has to go. I am sorry but he clearly is out of his depth and it’s clear that the players are not playing for him

The whole dame place from top to bottom smells like Jobs For Mates at out ■■■■■■■ expense

I would be ashamed of myself if I had anything to do with what’s happening at this club now and over the last twenty years yet they are all pocketing huge salaries and being wined and dined and at the cost of our mental health

Do the right thing and resign the lot of you

19 Likes

Any young and good players will probably leave and go elsewhere. Why would they stay when we are heading for the wooden spoon. In short, we suck.

1 Like