Review thread v.s Dogs

Martin is a gun. Lock him in long term.

6 Likes

The club is an ebrassment changes need to happen pronto and not just the head coach

1 Like

Have a wedding next Saturday night, thank god!

1 Like

Ha ha, as if he is going to want to do that.

1 Like

At any other club, yes. At Essendon they will develop them into very good VFL players within five years then delist them.

Our defensive zone is so shockingly bad

1 Like

Surely you can get some satisfaction from yelling at another kid next week? :laughing:

2 Likes

They should be paying people to go and watch.

Good
Early booing of Weightman.
2mp
Durham
Draper
Martin

Bad
Weightman new Steele Sidebottom seagull
Bulldogs shrugged a lot of our tackles
We ■■■■, and cooked.

1 Like

That was so ■■■■

I’ve gotta ask this but what was the game plan last year? Not picking on you but people last year started to say we have a visible game plan finally and this that and the other but for me I couldn’t pick it other than we held our marks, made good position, ran back in numbers, timed our leads and tackled ferociously.

That’s all footy is.

Do the basics and do them well over and over again cause that’s all footy is. All good teams do it. There’s no half way.

150 year old half way house. Quiet suburb, needs some work…

3 Likes

I’m watching this game, and watching our tackles failing to stop a clean disposal, then watching theirs knock the ball free and causing a turnover everytime.

We just don’t have enough guys who like and can stand up and get away a clean possie in a contest.

No use blaming Truck… this is not a team built for modern footy… lightweights on every line

8 Likes

What happened to Zerrett, 8 disposals in the 2nd half?

TLDR but you’re right by the sheer fact of the size of your reply.

10 Likes

We are seriously unwatchable. To think our best player is a SSP selection.
I’m sick of this ■■■■. Hope someone actually asks Rutten tough questions and doesn’t accept the nothing responses he gives us.

8 Likes

BACKWARD ■■■■■■■ HANDBALLS!!!

WHY???

6 Likes

Ha, you think he would even remotely consider hanging around at this club. Will be in a Fremantle jumper in 2 years.

11 Likes

Coaching predictable footy like under 12’s and players playing like under 12’s.

It’s highly embarrassing to watch where we have completely become obsolete in conversation, interest from everybody and anybody.

1 Like

we are miles off it

2 Likes

We’re gonna lose Archie :frowning:

God I hate this club

4 Likes

Dodoro needs to go. This list is so unbalanced. Everyone can ■■■■ off. 2016 was more enjoyable to watch.

8 Likes