Review thread v shitemond

Wtf the f is with all the c7 crew giving Hocking weeks already, seriously. . .

Richo tipping fletcher to go past 400 games and play on next year.

Just touched down from fiji. You beauty Dons!
Looking at stats. Winders 2 touches. Injured? Please not the hammy?

No, just had an off night. Subbed just before 3 qtr time.
Plus, he actually had 5 touches

Great!
So ■■■■■■ off I missed this.

I'm pleased that we came out after the BYE (and after a horrible first quarter against the Swans in our last game) and put up the performance we did.
Not so pleased about some of our sloppiness in the last quarter. I loathe cheap junk time goals... especially against the mob we played tonight.
I love how another Essendon victory this year will again be all about our opponents... Richmond. I'm not buying the bullshit about the Tigers "lack of confidence" - this is the same side who won by 20 goals last week with all their big guns firing.
We have to turn this into something significant now. The next three weeks will be very, very important. A lapse against the Giants next week will be absolutely unforgivable.

That was great.

Woooooooo.

Great win by the boys. Such a change from the last few weeks, but still some room for improvement. Kicks going into the forward line were still off-target and other times there was no movement towards the ball carrier. I pray for a lead-up forward one day. Please!

85 carry over points for hocking. He may miss a week, hope he gets off as was all ball.

The only reason he will get suspended is because of the colours of his jumper.

I'm pleased

Put this is the blitz time capsule, screenshot it, this cannot be lost
Are you okay man. You should probably lie down

Hocking did far less than hannebry did and there was far less damage. Tiger player was just playing for the free kick.

Bombers!

They ran great all night, went in really hard.

Carlisle… Clunk!

hocking didn't bump

That was a significant win. The scoreboard flattered the Tigers. Im a 'lid on' person so it takes me a bit to say that!!

67 I50s is a very good stat. That is what we need and is about 15-20 more than the past month. And as Bomber keeps alluding to, you can "fix" your perceived forward line problem by simply getting in there more and quicker.

Wtf the f is with all the c7 crew giving Hocking weeks already, seriously. . .

Yep, once again, trial by media. Ooh, Heath Hocking the new bad boy of footy - get stuffed!

The funniest thing for the night was Rance's ■■■■ up in the back pocket. A brain fade of the largest proportion.

I will always give credit where it's due... and tonight it was.
There have been other times this year where we have been excruciating to watch!

Liked that whenever the Tigers looked like getting back in it, we just shut em down again. We only conceded something like 4 goals for the game until that cheap Riewoldt run at the end. Very tight defensively. Tackling and pressure was fantastic to watch.

We still need to finish off in the forward 50 a lot better than that, but surely the chance that’ll click better in the upcoming games is a positive.

I will always give credit where it's due... and tonight it was.
There have been other times this year where we have been excruciating to watch!

Off to the lid off thread for you mate, we're just warming up

Football is good

Nothing special in the win, did the job we needed to, that's it.

Concur.
We were okay, which was plenty to put away the great pretenders.
Yep.
Did a very very very good job defensively (shut down Cotchin, seagulledio & Jack completely ie their whole team) and just above average attacking, given the amount of opportunities we had.
A good side would've had them by 15 goals no problems, their ball movement needs a plumber not a coach.

I tipped Richmond. Shame me, blitz.