Review thread v Shockers

from beating melbourne in Round 2 to this…

People giving props to Godsard must not have watched that live. His “direct” opponent was Suban and he played total unaccountable football off the wing while Suban tore us a new ■■■■■■■■… time and again Suban was the driving force moving the ball forward with Goddard nowhere near him (pointing his finger at his teammate to pick up Suban usually)

Pros we get to see lav and Francis run around in seniors soon , that’s all I got for now

What's happened to Zach's kicking?

This is a good point and deserves some discussion. His effort continues to be tremendous and he buzzes around the packs really well but I feel like his possession count is masking a decline in what we all considered to be his strength, his kicking? Is it as simple as the load he is having to bear as our prime midfielder and the opposition attention that comes with? Mental fatigue? Or maybe lack of options on the spread from static team mates with poor work ethic? Not having a shot at him. I rate him. Just a discussion.

With Hepp Myers on the inside again he’ll have that seconds more time like previous years. Not a problem in my opinion.

It is happening even when he does have time and space from what I’ve seen.

Same old ■■■■■■■ story every time we play in Perth.

Most disappointing thing for me was no one got around Tippa or Hams when they kicked their first goals for the club.

Most disappointing thing for me was no one got around Tippa or Hams when they kicked their first goals for the club.

tbf it was late in the game also it’s very hard to generate excitement when the team is getting flogged all night.

Hams Langford Shred are all more mid than fwd. Orazio too IMO. Use them there. If we need a fkg forward bring one in like Eades.

1 less week to go

Understatement forwardline problem this year will be bigger next if we don’t snare an already made forward player.

Cloke would do wonders for our forward line, a contested beast that could lead up and Mark and hold the ball in 50, conversion on goal no farks given at this stage

Well that hadn’t bothered to run any other time so why would they run to congratulate those 2.

Am I the only one to see the hypocrisy of the Freo supporters?

The fans for Crowley was such a great moment.

That was me after Taberner marked and goaled 4 mins into the first quarter.

Carlton barracking brother giving to me something savage.

And you care because?

Just saying

I was at the game today. Seen a lot of games at subi. That was the worst. Can’t think of one decent chain of play. A side 0 and 10 and injury ravaged. Oh well. That was a two pick play potentially. So alls well that ends well

We now have pick 1 in the bag and all of our best players returning next year. To everything else…

I was at the game. We were terrible.

I would like to mention that Zerrett had 2 Possessions to Qtr time and finished with 37.

He has a massive hunger and was still chasing and tackling at the end. He is a superstar and we should all acknowledge his heart.

Parish good, hams and tippa goals good. Zaka…