Review thread vs Port — urgh

VFL team were tied at half time, then kicked 15 goals to 1.

That’s worth talking about.

24 Likes

Do all of them get a ■■■■ haircut as punishment this week?

2 Likes

Suck it

3 Likes

Shithouse efforts all round

3 Likes

And Myers had 39 possessions and kicked 3 goals

8 Likes

What the actual ■■■■ was that

1 Like

Dare I say it, time for wholesale changes. Given form in the VFL, you have to bring Myers in. Simple as that. He is dominating.

7 Likes

Lost by more than we won the last five by combined. Doesn’t mean anything, I still find it kind of funny though.

2 Likes

this thread will be the worst

3 Likes

Bring him in for the last three games as farewell games

1 Like

We need to stop playing half injured players and pick some of the VFL team, they could not do any worse.

11 Likes

Scraped over the line against the worst team in the comp last week, hardly a surprising result today

15 Likes

Rucking was farked, clearences were farked, defence was farked. Kicking at goal terrible. Probably had about 3 players do anything. We looked exhausted pretty much the whole time.

15 Likes

31 scoring shots we gave up. 31!

Would genuinely consider bringing in if Heppell isn’t right.

Replace Clarke with Smack, change the dynamic in the middle. Today simply came down to too many easy clearances for Port building pressure.

1 Like

Very little to like today, one of those totally off days and the opposition just doesn’t miss their set shots.

Injuries cost us today, not enough personnel and really missed Parish in the middle and having Smack up forward.

I reckon we’ll still make finals by beating Dogs and Freo. Just need players to start coming back, we’re still not having luck on the injury front.

6 Likes

Just didn’t work as hard as recent weeks or as smart. Missed goals and the umps cost us early, and Port are a team who get on a roll if their tails are up.

The talk backs did alright, but they’re about the only ones who can hold their heads up.

But too often Port players got free on the outside, got more players back to defence, and left out small backs 1on1.

2 Likes

Can Myers ruck? Doesn’t matter, Clarke can’t.

2 Likes

Half the supporters went home in the last quarter

Half the players went home in the third.

6 Likes

I worry about next week truly. In current form, dogs will murder us around the packs. Lets face it, Without a ruckman, we aren’t going anywhere this year.

2 Likes