Review Thread vs Roos. Little of Essington Little of Essendon

Do they have a forum???

2 Likes

On the whole I’m reasonably satisfied. We played like ■■■■ in the first half but still did enough to say right up with North. Then the second half turned into quite a good game. We were never far behind and won convincingly at the end. We should have killed them but I’ll settle for a 4 goal win

1 Like

It’s basically 5 people, but I think it’s classified as a forum!

3 Likes

Someone should do a bit of an analysis on the Free count when we end up playing like we did in the 1st half today and against Brisbane etc, … as compared with when we smash it in the 1st. WC, . Port et al.

I reckon that would make interesting reading.

3 Likes

Scribble on the dunny wall is a better description.

1 Like

Top 4 finish still alive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got some of it:

"You’re supposed to be the ■■■■■■■ ruckman. If you get pushed out of the ■■■■■■■ way again I will come down there myself and… "

1 Like

I had to work all day. Should I just watch the last quarter?

It’s a facebook group chat I think

3 Likes

You’ll never see anything like that from John “Staid” Worsfold.

I love the way he’s so measured, and never loses his shitt. Coaches like Scott, Eade etc, that lose it & abuse or roll their eyes or smash phones rarely do well these days.

In the 70’s & 80’s maybe.

3 Likes

With the majority actually leaving the group chat.

1 Like

Apparently, for health reasons, one should avoid watching the first 3 quarters.

1 Like

Great way to attract Martin and Kelly. Bet they can’t wait to play for Brad.

1 Like

I get that, but adjust expectations with reality. Blind Freddy would know that today we played ■■■■ for 3/4. Yet we still won by 5 goals. We came 18th last year. We are not a good side. We can play some great footy at times but we still have many deficiencies. Just fkn enjoy the fact we won.

2 Likes

Meanwhile the reigning premiers were only a point ahead of Ablett (and spine) less Gold Coast Suns halfway through the third quarter, before kicking away.

If there’s a side that’s played a month straight at the same level, I haven’t seen them.

2 Likes

Like everyone is saying, if this game was played a couple months ago, we loose.
Good to see that they are starting to learn and get into a different headspace from quarter to quarter.

The one thing i didn’t like from today’s game is

1. Nth had 57 inside 50’s - we shouldn’t be giving that much to a side like them.
  2. 105 points. - granted 2 players kicked 10 goals between them.

At least they’re in no danger of their servers crashing

5 Likes

Swans

If I were watching this aa an outsider, I’d have yawned.

Good teams get pushed by ■■■■ teams, before kicking away, all the time. It’s kinda their stock in trade.

Bring on next wèek.

6 Likes

I was watching League Teams on Foxtel during the week and they actually stated that North would kick 100+ points on us. I guess something about our line up showed a weakness there? Was surprised to see that actually eventuate. And surprised we were able to win somewhat comfortably with 100 points scored against us.