Review Thread vs Roos. Little of Essington Little of Essendon

Where’s this coming from

That’s 2 things

1 Like

Interesting, I must of missed that part…

I wonder how they got the stat, did they give any stat to back it up?

by one i meant two :wink:

2 Likes

Have no idea how exactly they got that stat. But it was Dixon who said it after Brad Johnson tipped North. Something along the lines of “because they’ll kick over 100 on Essendon? Due to the nature of the lineup?”

1 Like

Scott is a mouth breathing twat.

6 Likes

That is one weird GMO there.

1 Like

Feel sorry for Larkey. No possessions at all in his first game. Worst of all he has to play for North.

Like the Crows’ Tom Lynch in his first game for St Kilda

Played on Fletch.

Might have touched it once.

Wooshfold wouldn’t shout, just wouldn’t play him.

cough

So the form lines pretty good heading into the doggies.

Go Bombers!

3 wins in July.

3 Likes

Does that mean this year, it’s actually Xmas in July??

1 Like

Going through the game now - wow our disposal has been putrid. Feel a little flat that North were able to push us hard all the way but at the same time pleased we had the class and resolve to put them away when it mattered.

I’m betting we don’t see us butcher the footy too many more times like that.

Was one of the most boring halves of footy I’ve seen in a long time and our skills were putrid. How we actually got it together is a mystery but in days gone by we would have lost that game. Maybe when we play lousy teams we stoop to their level and when we play good teams we play better and sometimes, we are just sh’house. The last quarter saved our butter.
But we won’t continue to get away with playing like “its gonna be a walk in the park.”

Yep, absolutely sh’house! Unless of course, you are feeling masochistic and want to beat yourself up. By all means.

Not taking anything away from them individually, but I worry every time Watson, Heppell and Goddard are playing together - accountability isn’t the strongest suit

1 Like

Yes, but Talking FarkCarlton owns 12% of it.

7 Likes

So are you saying we should play the game backwards starting with 4,3,2,1,? We are not going to get away with Hooker playing one good quarter of footy. Colyer needs to have a rest in the two’s and give someone a turn. And half our players were not up to standard today. Ben Brown is a good player.

We were lucky to win today and we’ll take the four points but we won’t stay in the 8 long playing the way we
played three quarters today. Too many passengers who looked like they were taking a stroll in the park and
playing footy with their mates after a couple of beers. It was pathetic. I hope the coach had stern words with
the player but I doubt it, as he is training them all to coach themselves on the field isn’t he?

3 Likes