Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

I’d rather that than have him next year based on what I saw today

1 Like

Spot on haha

I’d say it is more likely down to buggy gps data

1 Like

Hmm i dont get why people are so upset, a few could see this coming.
This club is predictable, just like its supporters. We all ■■■■■ and moan but ehat do we actually do bout it ??
Im betting most who are complaining will turn up next week, have brought their memberships already erc etc.

Just accept what we are, cos it aint gonna change anytime soon.

I finally get why those very few special people rold me not ro care about footy as much anymore.
Its actually an odd feeling having no real emotion care factor about what this xlub does or how it goes.

1 Like

I’ll raise you 8 August 1993

1 Like

Lucky we always get up for Round 1.

1 Like

No Essendon player even broke 12.5 km. They are seriously underdone.

Would like to see how the happy clappers will roll this up.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

They were two of the worst (in terms of actual performance vs ability) in JLT, and arguably the two worst on the same measure today.
Myers didn’t look right,

So when does Dodoro have to account for building a pathetic list 15 years in a row?

Seriously, in any other industry 15 years of failure is…frowned upon.

4 Likes

Pathetic is to kind. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’d rather we fight back this year.

You know, if you’re gonna wish for something.

1 Like

Missed Merrett. The most disappointing display I have ever seen from him. Can’t be 100%

1 Like

So suddenly getting married in rd 1 wasn’t a bad idea after all

28 Likes

I said the same after thing after round 4, 1999.

Certainly possible.

What an abysmal showing. It really looked like boys against men. I don’t think I’ve seen such a one-sided game since the grand final where Hawthorn kept Freo goalless for the first half. The trouble is that there were so many poor players we can’t drop them all! Smack was useless and so was Brown, Raz and Walla were pretty hopeless, too. At least McGrath tried hard, but he needs a lot more support. This is one of the worst Essendon games I’ve seen in about 30 years.

1 Like

600 dollars. Six. F**king. Hundred. Dollars. That’s what I paid for my membership.

Good thing I don’t have a misso.

2 Likes

I think I’ll barrack for Collingwood. They always make an effort, they stick together, their chairman doesn’t let the AFL walk all over them. And even if they lose, they at least always have a go.

2 Likes

Completely agree. This fraud has got away with it for far to long.