Review vs Cats

Lol

Thanks, I just found it. @ivan was the hero.

9 Likes

There is something seriously wrong with this club.
Rotten to the core. More interested in making money than playing football. IMO.
Thereā€™s no discipline.
Leadership very questionable
Inconsistent
Believes itā€™s own retric and hype
Soft
Sells itā€™s supporters lies

ā– ā– ā– ā–  Reynolds once said.
If you want to be a footballer you have to look like one.
Tippa Hepp etc. Get a haircut and pull your socks up.
This is a team game. Play like one FFS.

2 Likes

sadly today just confirmed it, we are a mid table team.

Whenever we play the top teams, they stifle us and the coach has no answer to it

McKenna may as well put on a cats jumper today. Never seen so many kicks straight to the opposition

Francis is not a forward, and hadnā€™t shown much to suggest he would be before this game. His work rate off the ball was non existent in the first half, slightly better in the 2nd

Joe was lazy today. Just stood, didnā€™t lead and wanted the ball kicked on his head

Zaka- soft, offered nothing

Parish looked good in the middle in the first half. What do the brains trust do. They put him forward in the 3rd. Great coaching

Shiel looked good, stringer looked good, Bellchambers was good in the first half

We had 10 days to prepare for this match and Geelong made us look 2nd rate

Umpiring was terrible again. Eleni is just consistently awful. The AFL is so concerned with being PC that they forgot that you need to actually be able to umpire

10 Likes

Never thought Iā€™d see the day where hooker consistently looked like more of a natural footballer than hurley.

Worsfold has even less of a plan B than Knights did.

4 Likes

Newsflash!! Dan Jordan to replace Woosha as senior coach. Seems to have knack of how to switch players on to following a game plan and even understands the importance of having a Plan B.:roll_eyes::wink:

8 Likes

Tim Kelly, Guthrie are not lesser lights.

Id have Kelly in particular in an absolute heartbeat.

You say that every week.

Follow through: shut your account and watch something else.

11 Likes

Lol. This is stupid.

5 Likes

Today?

Thatā€™s every game, he plays schoolyard footy. Against the cats with all their marking defenders he was allways going to get a bath.

4 Likes

If I was playing against Hurley I would tell my teammates to kick it high to me. Never seen a player run under the ball and let it out the back as much as Hurley

1 Like

Kelly sure. We got ripped up by Parfitt, stanley, Miersā€¦

1 Like

Is this the actual @Mrs_Peos?

Spectacular.

8 Likes

A club very comfortable with losing because of the learnings. Beyond pathetic. Canā€™t believe itā€™s been almost 20 years since I was arrogant and proud of this club.

2 Likes

This clubā€¦

Whenever there is expectation and pressure, we fold like a cheap suit.

Absolutely no more excuses with this list. I can stomach losing with effort. This ilwas just insipid. We are a soft foory club and are laighed at by others.

But at least we play attractive footy against the schite teams.

4 Likes

Anyway, we had one of those days. We farked our forward structure through a combination of injury and selection and we just had one of those days when it never bounced our way.

I wouldnā€™t be rushing to read too much into this.

12 Likes

This makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

Tim Kelly is top 5 in the competition.

Brilliant drafting regardless of whether he leaves Geelong or not.

Absolute gun.

2 Likes

Lol. They clearly rang everyone in my phone book.

3 Likes

So has everyone else this year.

Worsfold blaming our poor set shots for the loss, is shifting the blame away from the way we played.