Review vs Dogs

Can the mods please open the Covid thread for some light relief?

34 Likes

I feel nothing. I deserve nothing.

1 Like

I didn’t expect many wins this year - it was always about rebuilding, playing the kids and gaining experience with a new coach. But this ■■■■■■■ hurts. Completely and utterly slaughtered in the second half. No positives. ■■■■.

3 Likes

That was â– â– â– â– 

2 Likes

If anyone was wondering why our forwards coach is getting sacked…

woop there it is

19 Likes

Remember with the harder fixture next year we’re likely to finish 13th

2 Likes

Bont into the middle gave them momentum, and the umpires made sure it stayed that way

1 Like

Finished 8th. Smacked again.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Been a great year, exceeded expectations, but bloody hell that was disappointing

41 Likes

If we get an offer for Shiel. Take it and run.

One of our highest paid players, and he plays like that.

32 Likes

Needed a defensive midfielder, dropping Clarke when every team that has beaten the dogs has tagged Libba was dumb

Good season, â– â– â– â–  game

23 Likes

Thanks Brayshaw for your helpful comments

Hope Tasmania was nice, you might get to spend a bit more time there with some luck

2 Likes

All I can add is that Cody Weightman is the biggest Kockhead in the AFL. Has gone past Selwood.

39 Likes

Reached the finals when everyone predicted them to be bottom 4 after big players left.

Picked up an absolute gun in Hind, have great young guys coming through the ranks who will be all the better for the experience. Draper has played like 20 games and he looks so much better than that. We seem to have a stable coaching team now, which is a lot better than some other clubs.

Hung in for a tough half against a side that was pretty much top 2 for majority of the season and just ran out of legs when it counted.

Time to learn the Melbourne song.

14 Likes

Worst thing about this performance is that it forces me to go for Darcy’s little brother’s team next week :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As ■■■■ as that was, and it was a horror show second half, I didn’t think they would win a game all season.

I hope this â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  burns in their guts all preseason.

Need to fix the forward line and learn to duck.

15 Likes

It’s a shame nobody told our mids that you didn’t have to hack kick the ball forward today, you could just throw it to a team mate.

7 Likes

I would’ve called this year a “pass” if we didn’t get pantsed by so much. We got reamed by umps, but to not kick a goal in that second half is terrible. We love handballing in the wet, no one wants to take responsibility and get distance, drives me bananas. We have been doing this for years.
Rutten has seen what he needs to see now, we did ok to make finals, but it’s been 17 years.

4 Likes

It’s pretty much where we are.
The Bulldogs are closer to a top 4 team than us.
We’re still too far away from it.
Still some work to do to get there.

9 Likes