Review vs Freo

They are all looking after each others backs. No chance with this mob.

3 Likes

How the ■■■■ is it only round 5
Gonna be a long season

13 Likes

If you paid me $100 to go to an Essendon game i wouldn’t. I’d rather have pepper spray up the butt.

8 Likes

We actually played with balls last year, had good percentage, only had a few blowouts. This year is the complete opposite. Players who look promising, going backwards. Are they having their natural instincts coached out of them or something?
Fish rots at the head, this club has been rotten for too many years.

8 Likes

look at this guy, complaining about being old enough to see 2 flags.

5 Likes

Nah I have been saying he should be gone for a while now. The list is unbalanced and when you watch the VFL the depth is non-existent.

5 Likes

It’s the jogging for me. Jog jog jog. Someone else can pressure. Jog jog jog. I’ll just watch free players everywhere. Jog jog jog. Oh a free patch of grass.

52 Likes

If you call consistency playing well against Essendon and never against anyone else then Taberner has it in spades.

3 Likes

Sack Heppell first … that third quarter was diabolical and his leadership stinks of complacency “yeah nah she’ll be right”
He needs to go

2 Likes

BRING BACK MATTHEW KNIGHTS

ANZAC day is everything Essendon Football club isn’t

7 Likes

We could have the entire all Australian squad out there and still be a basket case because our zoning, training and development is completely compromised. I understand the logic for dissing Dodoro, but there’s way more to our losses than just him.

9 Likes

Our team structured up and did work harder in 2016. That is true. Each win back then meant something.

Hugely dissapointing game

Very few who could hold the heads high

1 Like

■■■■ I’m angry

7 Likes

I just had to mute the efc on Twitter.

That “disappointing” tweet was the last straw…

1 Like

We do jump out of the trenches and get slaughtered though.

Sheeds had us 2 steps ahead of the opposition when Quinn was fitness coach.

3 Likes

Don’t worry guys.

FrEo DoN’t PlaY WeLl aT MaRvEL.

TaBeRnEr dOeSn’T PlAy tHat WeLl AgaInST uS.

We ShOwED iMpRoVeMenT lAsT wEek.

We sTaRtEd PoOrLY LaSt YeaR ToO.

8 Likes

Come and watch me play golf on Anzac Day. At least you will get a few laughs.

6 Likes