Review vs Spike/Hird

Zerk put in another great performance.

3 Likes

You know whats common in all three? they are nice blokes

3 Likes

Why do you hate your “friend”??

2 Likes

There sure is a lot of angry posting from people who have supposedly checked out or stopped caring lol

17 Likes

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.

Damn, I Agassi, miss again, mad.

The players evidently thought so

2 Likes

Positives: pick 3 and i didnt watch the game

Negatives:we have to put up with rutten for 10 more games until he gets sacked.

1 Like

Some of our coaches and players really should be mooooved on.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Wouldn’t be the worst thing if Port thrashed us next week at Marvel……Rutten has to go!

As soon as any opposition pressure Essendon we fold without a whimper.
Been that way for years. Nothing changes.

14 Likes

This picture does not give me good feelings for the day

I like Spike Hird.

Crap games by Jones, Snell and Stewart.

Whatever game, on to the next.

1 Like

he had some good moments definitely and im a fan but hogan still kicked 4

2 Likes

Robbing the forwardline of Langford to make him a liability in the middle, and robbing the forwardline then of Stewart by not playing a real second ruck, absolutely cost us big time

We could have really used phillips/bryan, the gws rucks destroyed draper

Our mids, got absolutely destroyed today, all over the ground, the stats don’t really show it, but they were embarassed, all day, especially at centre bounces.

6 Likes

Aaaahh fark 'em. That’s all I’ve got.

I bet everyone at Essendon has been telling him how great he is every day, Clarko would tell him to be better. We admire the bare minimum, even us fans do it.

And we miss out on Clarko, he goes to North and they win a flag inside 5 years and we still haven’t won a final……

1 Like

I’m fcking sick of it get Choco Williams or Ross Lyon i don’t care the team needs a coach who’s tough and wont accpet efforts like today

1 Like

I’ve lost count of how many lacklustre performances I’ve seen like that over the past two decades. They weren’t switched on from the start and it just followed the script from there.

• Forwards refused to lead and got sucked all the way up to half back where they just stood around like statues
  • defenders allowed their men to lead up for uncontested marks over and over again
  • fumbled and coughed it up under pressure
  • burn the easy option and turn it over
  • no urgency in the ball movement
  • no urgency to close space

Generally just watching the game happen all over the field.

How we get jumped by a team that has so obviously had a fire put under it and was always going to come out and pound us is just beyond me. It’s just rubbish preparation.

Things will never change until the guys at the very top who pat everyone (including themselves) on the back for pointless wins against sides who haven’t turned up against us are all gone. All gone

38 Likes