Review vs Spike/Hird

Played like a team that is just waiting for the year to end and cbf today, with a sprinkle of tanking for a better pick.

No point melting over it. Nothing is going to change without a proper external review anyway

4 Likes

You’re right, but under the circumstances I still think he did a great job.

1 Like

Spot on, review must be but will never be external

1 Like

Anyone who thought we had made any progress in the past 2 months were kidding themselves. We stand for nothing. Next year will be like the last and the one before that (echo), until we sack that hack Rotten.

1 Like

It has to get into the F50 for you to tackle.

2 Likes

The game strategy seemed to have changed again…flooded too far back and had no one to kick it to when going forward. Questions need to be asked again about that level of performance….they looked disinterested and that again falls on our leaders and coaches

2 Likes

Did they not plan for this at all during the week? FMD how can our coaching panel be so brain dead and not prepare for this.

96 - dinner for two

Breaks my heart to see that

It ain’t easy but try humour as a coping mechanism.

For example, I just messaged my mate, ‘If I had a testicle for every tackle we laid inside F50 today I’d have half as many as you.’

1 Like

Rumour has Heppell going to GWS on a 2 year deal

1 Like

I’m just glad we couldn’t squeeze Menzie and Mass into our squad of high performing professionals. Gotta get the best team on the park.

7 Likes

You’re looking at the wrong stats though.
Sort by tackles and look at how many their midfielder got compared to ours.
It’s not a good sight. But it’s common trend at our club. Apart from a few handful of games per season.

Straight swap for Timmy T

1 Like

Straight swap for a piece of mouldy toast tbh

We look like farking rockstars when the opposition doesn’t show up, but we absolutely crumble when they do. Been the same for 20 years and it ain’t farking changing in a hurry.

4 Likes

Glad I didn’t watch the whole game. Very lax performance it seems.

Thought we played ordinarily against Roos and it carried over to this week.

Ah well, we didn’t really want to win many of last lot of games anyway. Better pick. More pressure on Rutten.

1 Like

You know the clubs farked when sheeds doesn’t fully know what he’s doing as a football director

1 Like

If we don’t shut up shop, and play all the kids for the last 2 games…

2 Likes

And that ladies and gentleman is just reminder of how far off we are and how soft this club still very much is. No matter the calibre of the opposition, as soon as a team turns up to play and want to put the pressure and apply the heat, we wilt and go into bltch mode straight way. No leaders to show the way or get the team up and about, just stock standard throw in the towel stuff because we didnt get the bruise free game that we so desperately love.
How some of our supporters think “were not far off” is baffling.

6 Likes