Review vs Swans 2022

Lol hepp treating the pregame walk onto the field like his own personal party and then walking off with his tail between his legs.

14 Likes

how long until clako starts?

1 Like

5 Likes

get Perkins into the midfield rotation i don’t care if we have to play shiel in the reserves and bring in wanganeen as a small forward or Ham as a winger.

13 Likes

Will we see smiles tonight?

2 Likes

It is not happening

17 Likes

It was a 100 then some.

Seriously I wish they did pound us by that.

2 Likes

At least we have the Rish and Rath podcast

1 Like

Something smells.

I’ve been preaching patience all season and I’m totally happy to be patient as we try and build with a young side. But we aren’t losing the way a young side “can” lose.

We look totally hapless and disinterested. That’s what’s odd.

21 Likes

That bit of play where Francis dropped the mark, got the free, then we farked up the advantage, and then Sydney fumbled it the full length of the ground to goal…

That might be it for me.

I might be done.

58 Likes

Look. It was a nice moment for him but I thought it was a little cringe that the players couldn’t actually go out on the field and start their warm up’s until he was done hugging and high fiving everyone.

1 Like

Oh great, we’ve got the Tiger Army next week.

Those ferals have some sickening obsession with us. Looking forward to another dreamtime embarrassment and people like that little weasel Dylan Grimes taking the ■■■■ out of his with his staging.

5 Likes

The saddest thing about tonight for me is that I didn’t even care. I felt nothing.

I don’t know if its just me but I have never felt so disengaged from the club, ever.

38 Likes

We would Essington Clarko.

5 Likes

Describe our club in one picture. I will start.

15 Likes

Can we stop with the ‘blue collar’ still not sure what they think it means, but it ain’t not tackling

4 Likes

How goods the bloke in the background having a laugh while we are 50 points down. It literally symbolises Essendon. We are a ■■■■■■■ shambles

5 Likes

Imagine a team coached by Dimma or Clarko only laying 30 tackles for a game. You’d hear the post game blast from France.

15 Likes

This is the lowest ebb at the club.

Coaches, players, administration, recruitment and development all need to be reviewed and many given the sack.

10 Likes