Review vs Swans 2022

Also this will get swept away by our performance but that umpiring display was up there in the pantheon of worst SCG performances ever against us - and that’s saying something.

Absolutely disgusting.

4 Likes

it was all poor tonight

we looked and played very flat

decision making and effort was poor

ball movement dreadful

don’t know what they would learn from that match other than they have some serious problems to sort out

2 Likes

5 Likes

NO GAME PLAN
NO HEART
NO IDEA

2 Likes

Get Malthouse in. He reckons we will win the premiership.

Sack this fraud

This would be better & cheaper.

7 Likes

7 Likes

A Tasmanian AFL team will win a final before Essendon does.
Bookmark this.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Why would we want Clarko? So he can top up with more spuds like Shiel thinking we’re even close to winning a final.

2 Likes

Get off. Look at the effort of the players, especially the mids

Can we discuss our preferred Wednesday Wallpapers for this week?

I’ll be selecting the Heppell on the shoulders of teammates acknowledging the crowd after losing by 10 goals.

1 Like

We’ll see you next week Paul.

Bryan showed plenty but I still don’t get around two rucks. We’re much better off with a third tall forward IMO.

1 Like

Gutless.
Spineless.
Piissweak.
Bruise-free.
Unfit.
Mediocre.
Unskilled.
Flattered.

14 Likes

How many times will we have to hear about how non-linear improvement is this week?

2 Likes

What was Parker goading Shiel(?) over? At the game couldn’t tell

What’s to say. We are so weird. Not good weird.

Yeah I’ll go on and on about this but how can you be so ■■■■■■■ soft as a team you only tackle the opposition 30 times!!!

1 Like

On the bright side, I switched off after the second quarter and used that time to put together a cat tower I’d bought from Costco.

Happy with my productivity tonight. Probably did more than half our team to be honest. (Photo attached as evidence of my workload)

66 Likes