Review: West Coast

I accidently booked tickets to a gig and so only caught the first quarter in which we were awesome and tough.

Guelfi didnt come back on which must have had some effect?

Backline must.have been under siege but fought hard and pushed them wide hence the misses?

Well Hurley ainā€™t taking McGoverns spot in the AA side.

Hurley on Kennedy was always going to end badly. But add that to the fact that our mids were absolutely pathetic at putting pressure on the kicks coming in and it was a disaster

36 scoring shots to 16 is a demolition

1 Like

Anyone notice Parish looking super ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and being consoled by Hurley on the bench early on?

You havenā€™t had a look in the Ryder thread yet? That will give you an answer as to how welcome Ryder would be back at essendon by blitzers. :joy:

5 Likes

super what? what happened?

Zaka is an Essendon fans whipping boy anyway.

But seriously, the move to half back is horrendous. Heā€™s a winger, soft outside receiver. Thatā€™s him and thatā€™s all he knows.

Iā€™d rather Gleeson/Ridley off HB than him.

Put Zaka back to wing and Langford back to 2s please.
Surely others agree the move for Zaka is terrible!?

2 Likes

Bellchambers pantsed by a bloke that wouldnā€™t get a kick in my local league. Tom Hickey FFS

2 Likes

Super excited? Is he moving to the west coast seagulls next year?

Annoyed and angry.

Bellchambers has a habit of lifting for the best rucks in the comp and getting beaten by absolute jobbers

1 Like

He has form against hickey too. Sure he got pantsed in a game against the saints by hickey.

2 Likes

Like heā€™d just copped a massive spray that he wasnā€™t happy about.

i think alot of people get clouded by hurleys ā€œemotionalā€ reactions to getting beaten or losing a constest as , oh well at least he tried.

heā€™s been woeful and he is sliding down hill fast.
What i donā€™t get is, we do have SOME skilled players, but instead of using them, they continue to use hooker and hurley as link men and designated kickers.

opposition teams surely have figued out to let them do that as they just shank the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of it so much.

He may love the club, he may be trying his best, but he is on the decline and very fast.

6 Likes

My memory is 2 years ago Bellch pantsed Hickey and seemingly ended his career. The game JD sat on Carlisleā€™s Head.

Hickey leapt all over Bell tonight.

That injury to Draper is so so costly now.

7 Likes

So Worstfold canā€™t coach against West Coke ?

Or is it just that he canā€™t coach full stop ?

1 Like

Fantasia sore. Anyone surprised?

Iā€™m getting weary of the hurley apologists every week.

4 Likes

He looked proppy after he fell heavily in the forward pocket last week. Third quarter I think.

Speaking as a Hurley fan, I reckon Hurley just wasnā€™t up to snuff this week. Time to try out Zerk.

As for T-Bellā€¦. Heā€™s just lucky we havenā€™t a fit ruckman to replace him with.