Rhys Palmer has a Very Bad Weekend

1 Like

Just heard this on the radio, must have been off his gourd…

1 Like

It’s a very dangerous thing to do. I’ve been trying to think of reasonable grounds to hurls one’s shoes during a harness race and unless he was convinced George W Bush was in the contest, I’m not sure he will be able to provide a suitable excuse.

1 Like

Not surprisingly he missed the target

45 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

@Begbie, that is a genuinely funny line. Unlike R Palmer, you nailed it.

1 Like

Every year in the 80’s and 90’s it seemed as if during the WACA test, when things got a little slow or the Windies over rate got typically sluggish, without fail a channel 9 camera would pan across to Gloucester Park and show a few horses pre-race. Cue someone like Ian Chappell saying the same thing year on year, describing the track and launching into some story.

3 Likes

What a moron.

You lay off Ian Chappell.

7 Likes

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being into baseball, therefore baseball history and a proclivity for wearing baseball non-collared shirts which gives one the appearance of a vicar. There’s also nothing wrong with fronting up to Beefy Botham in a carpark like a schoolboy. Bit rich on Chappelli methinks.

1 Like

It’s possible Nino was talking about Palmer. Or the horse in question. Or even the shoe.

From what a mate has said, Rhyce is not afraid of a Friday night that lasts until about 11AM Monday morning.

2 Likes

Was talking about Palmer

1 Like

Dude got some reflexes

12 Likes

Yep. Fair play to George W on his evasion skillz.

5 Likes

Palmer, Cousins, Kerr, Chick…

That first dodge was probably the most impressive thing Bush did during his entire presidency

4 Likes

I so wish it had caught him flush.

2 Likes

I knew full well he was, fair play Nino didn’t take the bait. I don’t mind Chappelli but he is a bit of a moron. As for Palmer, that’s a dumb ■■■■ moron thing to do.

Cheats on seats, lucky it was a shoe and nothing else.
Rhys must of got a dud tip