Richard DiNatalie vs Andrew Bolt

Sorry - what is this good, logical policy you speak of?

Like refusing to pass the China FTA agreement for example as their good buddies and donors the CFMEU are against it?
That sort of good, logical policy you mean?

Refuting to drop bombs on Syria and saying we need to do more to intake Syrian refugees. Great policy.

RE: China FTA - do you think it is ok for employees to be governed under Chinese work conditions in Australia? FTA absolutely needs to be checked by both sides of parliament

How is the first one even a policy?
Its a feel good statement that would be simply unworkable in real life. I’d expect a statement like that from a 12 yo articulating his or her desire to be class president. Not from a leader of a political party.

Why are Australian working conditions better than Chinese by the way?
I imagine at least their Health and Safety officers have at least done some training unlike their CFMEU counterparts.

Is that a serious question?

Yes - It is a serious question.

Do they have unqualified Health & Safety Officers?
Or shop stewards engaged in extortion and blackmail?

Besides which I’m not sure why a Chinese worker poses a risk under a 457 visa and a British worker does not.
Shades of racism perhaps from the white-bread Greens Party.

??

No one is talking about visas, we are talking about Chinese work conditions in Australia

read the article and tell me if those conditions are ok in Australia?

But there won’t be any Chinese working conditions in Australia?
If Chinese workers do come to Australia to work, then they work under a 457 visa which means they have to meet the minimum Australian standard.

In any case, I’m sure all the Project Managers etc will all be local anyway.

Dt,

Cut the crap. 1st and last warning.

Do they have unqualified Health & Safety Officers? Or shop stewards engaged in extortion and blackmail?

Yes, they have unqualified OH&S officers in China. Hard to believe, I know.

Public officials have engaged in extortion and blackmail. Again, you’ll have to suspend belief.

That right there should prove to all & sundry, that DT is not worth the time it takes to type a response to anything he posts. … I mean, … farking hell.

Thanks for your valuable input once again.

I prefer to take a world view of working conditions rather than the racist view espoused by the Greens and their buddies at the CMFEU.

Dt,

Cut the crap. 1st and last warning.

Aren’t we allowed to discuss the nonsensical position taken by the Greens and Shorten in regards to the Chinese FTA?

This is vitally important for the future of both nations, yet its being stopped (publicly anyway) on the basic premise that Chinese workers aren’t as good or as skilled as Australian workers. Its offensive and incorrect.

Privately everyone knows that the CMFEU have got their grubby hands all over this and are playing puppet masters to Di Natale and Shorten.

Did you even watch the interview DT, Bolt brings up the union stuff and Rich answers it with no issues.

■■■■■■ hell I was hoping this tread, and it very nearly does becomes a conversation about leaders strengths, but DT gets all fascist up in this ■■■■■■

Did you even watch the interview DT, Bolt brings up the union stuff and Rich answers it with no issues.

LOL - No issues. And Santa Claus is real as well.

The CFMEU, the ETU and the Painters & Dockers donated more than 500K to The Greens last year. And you can get a prize if you can guess which unions have been particularly vocal about the FTA???

I assume that because he refuses to answer the question that the answer is “no he did not watch the video”. DT always answers by ignoring the question.

And then adjusting the goalposts. Just don’t interact with him. Stop feeding the troll.

Like refusing to pass the China FTA agreement for example as their good buddies and donors the CFMEU are against it?

Refuting to drop bombs on Syria and saying we need to do more to intake Syrian refugees. Great policy.

RE: China FTA - do you think it is ok for employees to be governed under Chinese work conditions in Australia? FTA absolutely needs to be checked by both sides of parliament

Its a feel good statement that would be simply unworkable in real life. I’d expect a statement like that from a 12 yo articulating his or her desire to be class president. Not from a leader of a political party.

I imagine at least their Health and Safety officers have at least done some training unlike their CFMEU counterparts.

Besides which I’m not sure why a Chinese worker poses a risk under a 457 visa and a British worker does not.

What happened to you as a child to make you such an idiot? Or were you born that way?

I assume that because he refuses to answer the question that the answer is "no he did not watch the video". DT always answers by ignoring the question.

Sorry - I didn’t realise this was the most important issue around this discussion. No, I have not watched the video however I am taking the cues from other posters here on what was said.

ie: he and therefore his party are against an FTA - please correct me if I’m wrong.
And it is a fact that the CFMEU, the MUA and the ETU are very large donors to the Greens.

You Greens luvvies know this, don’t you?

Also I’m not sure how I understand his conflict in opposing this FTA on the premise of protecting Aussie jobs yet he advocates bringing in more refugees that if put in place would put more stress on those jobs.
Ergo same number of jobs but more people applying - for those not mathematically inclined.

Were any of you able to ask yourselves this afterwards?

What happened to you as a child to make you such an idiot? Or were you born that way?

Whats the matter?
Someone is asking questions of the echo chamber?

Maybe you can try addressing my points instead of attacking me.

Can you explain what the difference is between a British worker on a 457 visa and a Chinese worker on a 457 visa?

Anyone ???

I can’t watch that c*nt.

Mods please don’t can this thread even though DT has gone full DT in it

The CFMEU, the ETU and the Painters & Dockers donated more than 500K to The Greens last year. And you can get a prize if you can guess which unions have been particularly vocal about the FTA???

If you had watched the video you would know that he goes onto further say yes he received a union donations offers more in that 200k was to his electorate and that there was to be no understanding as far as the royal commison was concerned and that it was to be used towards safe work campaigns, which is 10 times more disclosure than any of your mob gives for the MILLIONS they get from mining and coal.

If you had watched the video you would know that he goes onto further say yes he received a union donations offers more in that 200k was to his electorate and that there was to be no understanding as far as the royal commison was concerned and that it was to be used towards safe work campaigns, which is 10 times more disclosure than any of your mob gives for the MILLIONS they get from mining and coal.

Righto then. Nothing to see here.
Move along please.

Its all just a coincidence that the Greens have the same position on the FTA as their union sponsors.

I assume that because he refuses to answer the question that the answer is "no he did not watch the video". DT always answers by ignoring the question.

Sorry - I didn’t realise this was the most important issue around this discussion. No, I have not watched the video however I am taking the cues from other posters here on what was said.

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Spend the 8 minutes to watch it (you can even fap for about 3 minutes of it) or STFU

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Spend the 8 minutes to watch it (you can even fap for about 3 minutes of it) or STFU

Why?
I already know Di Natale is against the China FTA and that he wants more refugees let into this country.

I know for the Twitter generation video and memes are everything but unless watching it means the above statement is incorrect then I don’t know what purpose it serves.

Is it incorrect?
Has he changed his position?

Righto then. Nothing to see here.
Move along please.

Its all just a coincidence that the Greens have the same position on the FTA as their union sponsors.

yes, now pay attention DT, I will try and put this into as simple English as I can for you.

The Greens do not appose the FTA in its entirety, they appose aspects and omissions from it. Specifically

Wheat and oilseeds (canola) are not included in it, this is a major sticking point considering they are our two major broad acre cropping exports. But significantly it works better for Chinese producers to sell cheaper into the supermarket duopoly than it does for Australian growers. The greens want protection for Aussie growers and that is independent from any Union objections. The NATs have ■■■■ the bed on this and its the greens that are now lobbying heavily on Ags behalf. Between mining and this, the NATs are losing the farmers, Lismore is a massive warning shot. Also Chinese investors will receive additional rights to bring in temporary migrant workers to Australia without local labour market testing. Now this is a huge problem in the Murrumbidgee Irrigation area as from the Hay planes to Lake Cargelligo, Chinese investors have bought up land and are farming it with local workers paid under Australian award, now if that goes through they will be able to fly in their own cheap labour force having detrimental effects on the economy and viability of that region, which produces 60% of Australia’s produce.

And we’re off! … he’s got ya’s again.