Richard DiNatalie vs Andrew Bolt

more to the point, that Video DOES NOT COVER THE FTA at all.

find some respect to actually watch the OP.

I assume that because he refuses to answer the question that the answer is "no he did not watch the video". DT always answers by ignoring the question.

Sorry - I didn’t realise this was the most important issue around this discussion. No, I have not watched the video however I am taking the cues from other posters here on what was said.

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Spend the 8 minutes to watch it (you can even fap for about 3 minutes of it) or STFU

Why?
I already know Di Natale is against the China FTA and that he wants more refugees let into this country.

I know for the Twitter generation video and memes are everything but unless watching it means the above statement is incorrect then I don’t know what purpose it serves.

Is it incorrect?
Has he changed his position?

It is a terrible thing to want to let in innocent people facing annihilation by rogue elements in their own country.

Just a question, how long is the free trade agreement for? I.e. does it have an expiry date?

It’s very hard to have a logical discussion on it when there are no real details of it.

I assume that because he refuses to answer the question that the answer is "no he did not watch the video". DT always answers by ignoring the question.

Sorry - I didn’t realise this was the most important issue around this discussion. No, I have not watched the video however I am taking the cues from other posters here on what was said.

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Spend the 8 minutes to watch it (you can even fap for about 3 minutes of it) or STFU

Why?
I already know Di Natale is against the China FTA and that he wants more refugees let into this country.

I know for the Twitter generation video and memes are everything but unless watching it means the above statement is incorrect then I don’t know what purpose it serves.

Is it incorrect?

Didn't realise you were being forced against your will to participate in this thread.

Or, you know, ban the troll?

Deleted.

“Nothing to see here… but I’m gunna read it all and post and rebut every post anyway

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Why?

Is it incorrect?

This is why you are an ignorant fool. DeNatalie has gone to the effort to put himself out there in the wheel house of right wing propaganda and explain his position on things, and you just assume what he is going to say, and dismiss it. Even Andrew frigging Bolt gives him the credit for doing it, you could at least watch it.

ooh!.. I love a good politics thread.

ooh!... I love a good politics thread.

Pity we haven’t been able to have one, for such a long time.

That is a seriously impressive effort from Di Natale. Amnazing composure. Answered questions simply, didn’t dodge, no pre prepared party lines.

The last bit is simply wrong.

Any overseas workers will work under the ‘protection’ of a 457 visa which means they have to meet Australian working standards such as leave, loading and pay.

Fair point re wheat and canola however China’s exports of wheat are capped so if they were wanting to displace the wheat produced locally, they would have to discontinue supply to someone else. That doesn’t mitigate the concern however the benefits overall easily outweigh this and its unlikely that would ever happen anyway.

It’s because of the echo chamber. All the echoes make it totes hard to hear.

Or, you know, ban the troll?

Doesn’t happen any more.
None cares enough now.

Just a question, how long is the free trade agreement for? I.e. does it have an expiry date?

It’s very hard to have a logical discussion on it when there are no real details of it.

3 years from the time its passed.

LOL

“I don’t know BUUUUUUT”

Why?

Is it incorrect?

This is why you are an ignorant fool. DeNatalie has gone to the effort to put himself out there in the wheel house of right wing propaganda and explain his position on things, and you just assume what he is going to say, and dismiss it. Even Andrew frigging Bolt gives him the credit for doing it, you could at least watch it.

I've already acknowledged that he gets some respect for at least appearing outside the usual echo chamber.

Not sure why I’m ignorant.
I appear to be the only one here that knows that the Unions heavily donate to the Greens.

And whats frightening is that most of the posters on here are Greens voters…

Thanks.

He talks on the video about the donations from the Unions. And he owns those donations and doesn’t try to dodge the issue.

A fact that everyone in this thread knows, except you, because you didn’t watch the video which is the actual topic being discussed in the thread.

Yes the Greens have received donations from unions. So what? In what world is receiving donations from a union not okay, but receiving donations from Big Tobacco fine.

Thanks.

Why thank him. It’s bullshit.

It has no end date.