Richmond fans praying to the wrong God. Rance retiring for faith

1 Like

Lelelelelelelel

3 Likes

Avanderscreamer been under a rock?

Jesus

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. Or something like that. At least we won’t have to put up with the fawning media declaring him the left hand testicle of God on the football field.

3 Likes

What rock and why?

1 Like

I was just teasing.

It has been discussed all morning in the Richmond thread.

Its worse than that, now the legend will grow and grow until it becomes worse than him being declared the left hand testicle of God, and if I was to bet on it, you will get to see him on the Ch7 coverage with all the other ex players I cant stand.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. There you go. I am likely yo go there as i am to the lid on thread! I did search ‘rance’ and it didnt come up anything current.

Anyway. Will head there for more updates, thanks.

1 Like

No, no, … thank you AVander.

WTF visits the Richmond thread??

I knew nothing of this until you made the thread, cheers.

6 Likes

I have relations that are J Witnessess. How many doors would you have to knock on before you get a successful conversion? Thousands? 10’s of Thousands? How’s this, a couple of lady Watchtower peddlers knocked on my aunt’s door and after a cup of tea and some chit chat, they walked away with her signature and all 6x children as well. What an amazing result. Those two ol’ bags would have a statue of themselves at Witness HQ. Uncle was smart enough to not buy into it but it made the home dynamic very challenging indeed.

So from a close observer’s view of how the J Witnesses go about it, I can’t believe anyone would buy into what they’re selling, especially seemingly intelligent and urbane people.

4 Likes

Should of searched diver.

1 Like

Oi, … c’mon, …that’s not right!!

Should have searched Diver,… :smirk:

3 Likes

Had them come to my door once. The girlfriend, off-stage, calls out “I’ve got the goat ready!”

True story.

6 Likes

And if it’s Brent Harvey do you say boomerang?

quality work DJR, although these guys went to the next level.
different cult but same business model.

2 Likes

I’m watching you devil.

1 Like

Hey, I hated him, but probably not enough to sacrifice him.

He must have been real bored during his year off. I’m going to choose to believe that he was converted during this time