RIP nickyd

Done. Best of luck mate.

Done and done. Never met you Nick but I wish you and your family nothing but the very best.

Blitz is the family website.

Good luck nicky, you’re more brave and courageous than I could imagine.

As a young Dad myself a situation like this really hits home, and it sucks. Donated yesterday, keeping fighting NickyD.

Nick, I can only hope you treat this like one of your responses to daft posting - with absolute distain.
Feel every positive vibe that comes from here. It won’t be just you fighting mate, you have an army.
Stick it right up em nicky.

Nickyd has put ■■■■ on my posts many a time. I ain’t letting him leave us without getting his just desserts.

I would say best of luck but to do so would be to undermine the impact of real human action like this on what would I’m sure is an incredibly difficult fight.

Good on ya mate.

Done. Go smash it !

over $20,000 now, great work Reboot, good luck Nickyd.

Donated and hit the 20K mark Goodwork everybody.

Done.

If you’re reading this Nick. My thoughts are with you, your family and friends and although I’ve never met you, your posts have effected my life and my viewpoints. You’ve become part of my extended Bomber family
 I like to look after my family.

I wish you nothing but the best.
Regards SN

I have shed a lot of tears reading this thread.

Thank you so so much

Get better mate. We are all cheering for you.

Happy to have contributed. Great to be a part of a community that cares.

Good luck to you and your family.

Done. Good luck mate.

Blitz is family. Good luck Nick and family.

See if we can get it to 30k.

Reboot, I do not have a Facebook account but would like to donate is there some other way to donate?

Go to the link in post one. You can donate without FB. (I dont have FB either).

I did that it would not accept my cr card.

Try refreshing the page mdso. (am not on Facebook either)

I've been back on, I don't know why it won't work, it just won't accept my card, I am good for it. There must be another way I can donate to this very worthy cause. Can I send some money for Nickyd via Australia Post to your café, Reboot and Darli?

If you have Netbank ( Commonwealth ), I’ll give you an account to transfer to mdso, and I’ll kick it in for you if you like.

Thanks, for your generous offer. I have sent a money order via Aussie Post to Reboot and Darli at the Marine Café in Tassy, this morning. If there's a way to get it happening one way or the other BB will make it happen. What a truly great bunch of people. Paying it forward is a beautiful thing to do for some one.

Recently my wife had a cancer battle at a similar age to yourself and has come out the other side despite some grim predictions from the doctors. Obviously her situation is different to yours, but it’s good to know that people defy expectations all the time. The care she received in Melbourne was outstanding, so you are coming to a place where you will receive the best medical attention you can get anywhere in the world.

I’ll be thinking about you and hoping you get the second chance you and your family deserve. Also, thanks to Reboot for giving us the opportunity to help Nickyd out.

Done. I usually sit back in anonymity and let posters like Nickyd fight my battles for me on here. Pretty much have the same values and thoughts. Wishing you all the luck in the world mate.

This is terrible. Donated.