RIP nickyd

Done.

Far out.

Good luck.

I find this cancer more offensive than Carlton.

Done. Smash it nickyd. Peter Mac helped one of my closest friends overcome Lymphoma even when it was looking like we would lose him.

Will donate when my pay goes in! All the best pal x

Thank you Boot for bringing this to our attention. Just donated, unfortunately not in a position to give as much as I would have liked but every little bit helps. Have added to my Facebook so hopefully one or two people I know may jump in and help as well.

Keep on fighting this Nickyd, we need your continued input in this forum.

Blitz, you are an incredible bunch of people.

1. Damn.

Sent, from Russia with love.

Good to see the blitz family chip in. Will do so myself once I have decent internet and PC. Wishing you and your family all the best Nicky.

Done from Miksta and family mate in Hong Kong. Wish your friend all the best on this journey.
Good on you for putting the call on blitz & a massive blitz rally to get behind.

Has anyone been onto NSW Bombers and Purple Bombers and let them know? I do not have a facebook profile.

Done, best of luck NickyD. Peter Mac helped my mum overcome breast cancer 15 or so years ago - here’s to you and your family getting the same outcome.

Up to $19000!!!

With the comments, will Nicky see them?

Closing in.

We’ve got the easy bit. Nicky and his family have the tough road.

But super stuff everyone to play a small part.

Up to $19000!!!!

With the comments, will Nicky see them?

Yes he will.
And thank you for your kindness.
Ed Cowan would be proud of you!

Done

Done.

Will do it shortly. Keep on going Nickyd. You have the mighty Essendon behind you too.

You’re a good friend, Reboot.

All the best to you and your family Nickyd.

Fark Cancer

Done. All the best buddy.

Done.
Punch on, NickyD, its up to $19,400!
Great work blitz, love youse.

Fark Cancer.