RIP nickyd

I will not under any circumstances ‘like’ that post.

But thank you for the update, 'Boot.

Oh…

Rest assured Nicky, the donations are merely a physical embodiment of everyones thoughts for you and your family.

If by our thoughts we can alter the nature of things, i can guarantee they are all heading your way.

farkety fark fark. I’m not normally a praying man but superman if you’re up there, please save Nicky. :’(

All thoughts and prayers for his young family, and Nicky of course.

:frowning:

:confused: From your OP I thought it sounded pretty serious as indeed Nick situation is. Very pleased you will be directing the donations to his family.

I have worked in the area a little and he sounds as if he is a graceful man, which is a miraculous thing.

Thank you Reboot for helping us to be a little bit of support in a very tough situation for Nick and his family.

:'(

Don’t even know what to say. Sorry for Nick and his family. Thanks for the update and keep us posted.

I don’t know whether this is the right time however…maybe we should change the “Essendon VFL” forum title to the “NickyD VFL” forum? Anyway just a thought to show our support for him. @Riolio

Need that dislike button :confused:

Thoughts and prayers with you and your loved one’s Nicky.

Many thanks Reboot for the update on Nicky’d.

To be at peace with the world he is in a good space.

Blessed be Nick, blessings to your family and friends at this time.

:'(

:’(

Thanks Reboot.

Hey nickyd, the Blitz family’s walking with you every step we can take. Thinking of you mate.
Thanks for the update Boot, it’s very hard to post difficult news but please keep us informed.

Thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Oh and FARK YOU CANCER.

That’s just so sad.

Can I donate physically,mrs zep and I don’t do any banking on line.im more than happy to drive to the Peter Mac centre(unfortunately I’m very familiar with it).even if a blitz member lives near by they can pm me and I will just give them the cash and they can donate on my behalf.i live in Narre warren.

Keep fighting nick,you wouldn’t be first long shot to get up and win.

Fark man.

Just fark.

That’s farked up :frowning: