RIP nickyd

as with everyone else, wishing him and his family good luck …

Truly heartbreaking to hear. Keep up the fight Nickyd. As soon as I get home and find my credit card I’ll add a little helping hand.

Edit: done

Reboot, I do not have a Facebook account but would like to donate is there some other way to donate?

Reboot, I do not have a Facebook account but would like to donate is there some other way to donate?

Go to the link in post one. You can donate without FB. (I dont have FB either).

Just click the link in my original post, go through to the funding page and hit the ‘Donate’ button.

And thank you.

I did that it would not accept my cr card.

Then I have no idea. That is the only way it works.

Done. Keep up the fight Nickyd.

Done as well- good luck to a fellow blitzer. No-one deserves that.

Hundreds if not thousands of us here are right behind you Nickyd. You can lean on us. We’ll hold you up!

Just made a donation as well.

When you win your fight you’ll have to add a C after your nickname.

Nicky defeated cancer!

Try refreshing the page mdso. (am not on Facebook either)

Then I have no idea. That is the only way it works.

They denied my cc the first time too.

Try again and it may work.

I've been back on, I don't know why it won't work, it just won't accept my card, I am good for it. There must be another way I can donate to this very worthy cause. Can I send some money for Nickyd via Australia Post to your café, Reboot and Darli?

I've been back on, I don't know why it won't work, it just won't accept my card, I am good for it. There must be another way I can donate to this very worthy cause. Can I send some money for Nickyd via Australia Post to your café, Reboot and Darli?

Yes mdso, we would be prepared to do that.
Send it to Marina Cafe, 20 Bender Drive, Derwent Park 7009 Tas.

And once again, thank you. Your determination to help is just superb.
Also, please include your name so we can add it to the donors list

Done.

Hope Peter Mac can help. Stay strong.

If you have Netbank ( Commonwealth ), I’ll give you an account to transfer to mdso, and I’ll kick it in for you if you like.

Done. Good luck mate!

I’m in. Boot, thanks for sharing. Nickyd we may be a motley crew but we’re with you every step of the way.
– Humbert and family

17K. Nearly there.

Done.

This community is phenomenal.

Kick this things ■■■■, nickyd!!!