RIP nickyd

Keep going mate. I’ve seen a family member battle this. It’s just a ■■■■ deal but it can be beaten. Anyway, words mean little sometimes. Stay strong.

I’m in.

I thought he was on the improve, that is terrible news, all the best in your fight Nickyd.

Fark, ■■■■■■■ cancer.

BRING HIM OVER!

That link’s a bit of a tear jerker. Fight the good fight Nick, looks like you’ve got plenty to be around for.

Done.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Nick, but I have exchanged a few texts with him. A heartbreaking thing to happen to someone so young and with such a young family.

Blitz - you are truly amazing. x

It would be pretty awesome if you could pull some strings and get him into the rooms…

If he is healthy enough, he and his family will be more than welcome.

Chipped in. All the best mate.

This place is amazing sometimes.

life ■■■■■■■ sucks.

Done.

Much respect for the fighting spirit in you nickyd.

Just donated.

Nickyd, I don’t know you personally but you deserve to live a long & glorious life.

I hope you do.

Sorry I couldn’t give more mate, but every little bit helps I suppose.

Like a few others here, I don’t know you but this hits home as I’m of a similar age with a wife and 2 kids.

If you don’t mind me saying, I’m really proud of your efforts to fight this and to be there for your family, and proud of the Blitz family for getting around a member in their hour of need.

Reboot, I do not have a Facebook account but would like to donate is there some other way to donate?

Go to the link in post one. You can donate without FB. (I dont have FB either).

I did that it would not accept my cr card.

Try refreshing the page mdso. (am not on Facebook either)

I've been back on, I don't know why it won't work, it just won't accept my card, I am good for it. There must be another way I can donate to this very worthy cause. Can I send some money for Nickyd via Australia Post to your café, Reboot and Darli?

Yes mdso, we would be prepared to do that.
Send it to Marina Cafe, 20 Bender Drive, Derwent Park 7009 Tas.

And once again, thank you. Your determination to help is just superb.
Also, please include your name so we can add it to the donors list

Thanks guys will send off tomorrow. And; may I say it is really important we help and stand by our own. I am a cancer survivor and have an idea about what its like to be living with a life threatening illness and going through treatment. It can be really tough going however with everyone's support and love, it makes life worth living. Blessings to Nickyd, your family and friends.

Done. Great to see all the support.

Done. All the very best nick.

Added a bit more, fantastic effort by our Blitz/Bomber family

Added a bit more, fantastic effort by our Blitz/Bomber family

Yep, mentioned to the wife I donated some money to a good cause today. She asked what it was for and I showed the Go Fund Me page. She told me to donate more :stuck_out_tongue:

Lost one of my best mates at 26 to this prick of a disease. Wishing you all the best NickyD, the blitz is an amazing place.

This place just blows me away sometimes. When I started this thread at 11.30 this morning the donations were sitting at $11840. Right now the total is $18245! This is an extraordinary community we belong to. From the bottom of my heart, thank you one and all.

Done. Best wishes Nick.

Done.

All the best mate.

Done.

I exist because the Peter Mac gave a Chilean scientist/Dr who wanted to get his family out of that country before it went to the dogs a job. They are the best in the business and every one deserves the best care they can get.

All the best to nickyd and his family for what lies ahead.

Also what peos said.