Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

Also on Bolton I very much doubt he has any power to make any real changes at the club due to that setup. There are quite a few who control things and the coach is not going to be one of them.

If you look at Richmond, or go back to Geelong, or even Hawthorn, those teams worked WITH the coach to really develop the list, the style and the direction and they backed them in, even when they stumbled. And due to that they ultimately found success.

Bolton was never going to have that chance as evidenced by how they originally hired him on some contract basis. Sounded good to the media, was a death knell to him finding success and building a team.

1 goal for the half.

And that goal came from 45 year old back pocket.

Relegate the kents.

People will say “was the kick up the bum we needed” but not for me we lost to the worst team since Fitzroy not good no matter how you slice it.

1 Like

Fold.

We lost to fark carlton? Please tell me more.

1 Like

Would like to play those kents again becuase I reckon we will flog them this time Fantasia would probably kick 10

1 Like

That’s more like it

1 Like

Will have to wait next year

Stringer 5
Fantasia 5
Joe 5
McKernan 4
Smith 3
Tippa 3

I’m a little perplexed that the Dawks have only scored 70 points so far.

That half time score line is what ours could have / should have been yesterday if we kicked straight yesterday. Hawthorn had 7-8 we were 4-11 (15 scoring shots each).

Goal kicking practice a focus at traning this week

That’s it Carlton, lower that % boost.

Fark Carlton limiting the damage a little. Good I guess

When are coaches going to realise you tag Gaff will go along way to beating WCE

He is their barometer

Thanks for nothing Fark Carlton.

Dew isn’t a proven failure yet

1 Like

Port look to be in a bit of strife against GWS with only 1 goal on the board nearing the halfway mark of the second quarter. The Giants look reasonably sharp

Matt it’s never wrong to hope Carlton lose by 20 goals

port absolutely ■■■■■■■■ themselves wtf.

Tobby Greene is our version of Orazio. What a freak!