Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

too ■■■■ to be a midfielder (disposal) somehow a gun forward…

1 Like

was disappointed when he signed the 6 year deal early this year. thought he might have been gettable.

1 Like

Some players find goalkicking easier than field kicking. As long as you can kick straight it doesn’t matter if you are prone to over kick it by a metre or two

They are too far back but I reckon GWS is the only team that could trouble Richmond in September. If we hadn’t done the pick swap I’d be wanting to see them go deep.

Good night Port Adelaide

Port will be lucky to win more than 1 or 2 more games the way they’re heading.

Every chance to beat them at home seem to match up well against them

We have beaten both West Coast & GWS on their home grounds this season, convincingly.

We’re going OK.

I expect Port to continue their downward trend and us to really take up to them, if not win, when we play them in the last home and away game. Despite our slim finals chances, to finish the year winning 5/6 interstate would be a great platform for next year.

Tigers the only guranteed loss every other game is a genuine 50/50

There is no such thing. There are, of course, probable losses, but a “guaranteed” loss is called match fixing.

Meanwhile, Port have finally come to life. We’re in for a cracking finish.

1 Like

R23 BABY

AND HERE THEY COME.

Kicked the last four goals across the three-quarter-time break!

Margin cut from 35 to 9.

wtf

1 Like

shocking call

Got what it deserved. Terrible decision.

Sucked in Port.

We’d like a Draw right?

Game over.

Eat a bag, Kochie

Too late for a draw, probably. Port just gave up two goals. Down 21 at 22 minutes.

GWS are really humming along at present

Port missing Ryder big time. GWS mid domination off back of Dawson Simpson. What a player Coniglio is, not only does defensive role but attacking weapon as well.

Would love to see them slide out of 8 especially via us beating them in last round. Tough run home.