Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

Textbook crumbing. They’ve got that down pat. Now I’m off.

:sleeping:

Something I wish our team was capable off

We’re not playing St.Kilda tonight.

Getting reward on most of our tackles… would be instant top 4.

Let’s not to be too critical.

St Kilda is totally the sort of team we will fail against on the Friday night stage in a couple of weeks time.

Are the Saints going to play our VFLW team?

Yes your a right but would love to belt Carlton next season for that costly loss

What are they gonna do…nothing. What are they gonna conjure…nothing. Maybe they can pretend they’re playing gold coast?

On a positive note for the Saints, the purple jumper looks mint. They should ditch the red.

If I was channel 7 I would be following Jake Carlisle everywhere waiting for him to mouth “this club is ■■■■■■” again. At least it would provide some entertainment.

99k members Tigers

Wonder how many of those decided to become memebers after hiding for 30 years lols

2 Likes

Saints are so going to play like millionaires against us and we will turn in a half baked performance

2 Likes

Been in pretty good form the Saints until tonight Saints will trouble us no doubt

Great to see the 80,000 Richmond members attend tonight.

Hoping the Tigers have put the cue in the rack by the time they play us don’t think i could handle another Dreamtime masacre

FMD, why dont these commentators just run down and suck Rance’s ■■■■.
That was text book holding the ball as soon as he took control of the ball.

2 Likes

Joke that gets mentioned in the same breath as Fletcher,Silvagni,Langford,Scarlett etc

2 Likes

Fletch was pidgeon holed unfairly as a cheating tripper.
Fletch was way smarter a defender to take posession with two blokes holding onto him.
Rance isn’t the steam off Fletche’s ■■■■.

5 Likes

Martin is umpired totally different to any other player. It does have a bearing on the game.

4 Likes