Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

Carey still says Selwoods the best skipper in the game. WAF

Junk time at both ends.

Fark you Rance, you ■■■■■■■ diving ■■■■■ piece of ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. ■■■■■■■ disgrace.

4 Likes

U tell it how it is.

Better to be labelled a trip master than a filthy diver.

Fletchers offensive kicking game ■■■■■ on all of the others mentioned, easily one of the best kickouts the game has seen.

2 Likes

We miss his kick outs big time instead we have to rely on Hurleys bomb to a contest in the back pocket which is easily defendable and a repeat fwd 50 stoppage for the oppo

2 Likes

How many goals has Rance kicked from the centre square?

1 Like

What would I give to see the day little fletch bombs from kick out to centre square.

1 Like

Saint nic looks ■■■■■■

I want Caracella back at the club ■■■■ the tigers

I haven’t seen Rance run down Jeffie Garlett neither

Gave the free from the middle of the ground. How far from the play was he, 60+ m? Martin staged for it, and the biggest chump of the lot, fell for it. Gifted the first goal, set the Tiges on their way.

1 Like

What happened between Caracella playing for us and then he was playing for Collingflog?

Our best option for kick-outs is easily Zach Merrett, unfortunately we need him elsewhere. Would love to see Adam Saad take a few of them, he should just tuck the ball under his arm and run the ball to the opposite goal square.

2 Likes

But it is easy to kick out.
Do not kick the ball out on a full
Do not kick the ball to an opposition/ contest or not.
Have a plan to kick to our team mate prefer leads.
When in doubt go long.
Always kick to our advantage.

Now tell me how is it we ■■■■ it up so often?

Somewhere there’s a village…

1 Like

I’m just happy blitzes started swearing again during live match threads.

■■■■ you Richmond you ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■.
■■■■■

My whole family are Richmond supporters and every time I’m watching a Richmond game and give examples of.him spudding it up or losing most his 1:1 contests to them they just go in denial and throw the whole “salty” line to me. Does my head in. The guy is a deadset fraud!!!

Pies v north

Hate both teams but especially the inbreds however a part of me still wants to keep that 8th spot open incase we do the impossible and make a charge to finals which means them beating north.

Just shrug and say he might be better than Talia.
Maybe.