Robbo vs Demetriou ding ! ding !

Karma is going to get Vlad.
Maybe not in a timely manner, and maybe not when we want it to, but it's coming for you Andrew. The fall will be as majestic as it will be hilarious.

I honestly dont know how after the most ineptly run year in living memory, which HE survived and come out smelling like roses, that anyone can believe this.

Absolutely nothing will come of this.
Nothing ever does.

Hmmmmm, maybe not this specific issue but I hope that an accumulation of issues will ensure that his contract is not renewed when it's up.
LOL
The number of controversies on Andy D's watch are too many to count. We're well past critical mass.
Yep.
They (the commision) like the way he does his job. He will only leave when he chooses to go.

Sometimes it's nice being a naive optimist.

Vlad is corrupt and the commission is in cahoots with him. They support him because they are in effect him

I find this useless. The tape is destroyed. What's the point of this? Most of us knew that Vlad was bullying Robbo after THAT article. 

They're as corrupt as each other anyway. Like IceTemple said, the HS doesn't deserve our sympathy. I hoping both parties fall after their disgusting treatment of our club. 

I find this useless. The tape is destroyed. What's the point of this? Most of us knew that Vlad was bullying Robbo after THAT article. 

They're as corrupt as each other anyway. Like IceTemple said, the HS doesn't deserve our sympathy. I hoping both parties fall after their disgusting treatment of our club.

I don't have any hard feelings about Robbo now.
He seems to me like he just couldn't get The story, and was constantly frustrated.

Karma is going to get Vlad.
Maybe not in a timely manner, and maybe not when we want it to, but it's coming for you Andrew. The fall will be as majestic as it will be hilarious.

I honestly dont know how after the most ineptly run year in living memory, which HE survived and come out smelling like roses, that anyone can believe this.

He came out smelling like roses?
That's not true at all.

deleted the tape. yeah right

He seems to me like he just couldn't get The story, and was constantly frustrated.

Everyone's entitiled to their own opinion Wim. So, that's fine by me. 

But I will never forget those articles earlier in the year attacking us. It wasn't only till WE, EFC, leaked the truth to him that he 'betrayed' the AFL. Damage already been done to us, so too little too late.

Everyone's entitiled to their own opinion Wim. So, that's fine by me. 
But I will never forget those articles earlier in the year attacking us. It wasn't only till WE, EFC, leaked the truth to him that he 'betrayed' the AFL. Damage already been done to us, so too little too late.

I don't how much he was told by us and when, so...look, I still put him in the same category as everyone else printing guesses as facts.
There were far better commentators on the issue. Far.

Who uses tape?

Is there anything in today’s article? I just don’t get why it’s taken this long to speak to Alavi, given the quote “I’m completely on board with asada”

Nothing ever does.

Hmmmmm, maybe not this specific issue but I hope that an accumulation of issues will ensure that his contract is not renewed when it's up.
LOL
The number of controversies on Andy D's watch are too many to count. We're well past critical mass.

But if you listen to his smugness he claims all these controversies are the result of his decision to implement an 'integrity unit'. This is the biggest load of tripe I have heard in a long while - the controversies happened because he has been too busy counting his fat stacks. His ability to say that with a straight face is right up there with Fitzpatrick stating the AFL didn't leak during the ASADA investigation. 

Nothing ever does.

LOL
But if you listen to his smugness he claims all these controversies are the result of his decision to implement an 'integrity unit'. This is the biggest load of tripe I have heard in a long while - the controversies happened because he has been too busy counting his fat stacks. His ability to say that with a straight face is right up there with Fitzpatrick stating the AFL didn't leak during the ASADA investigation.
I don't think Fitzpatrick said 'no leaks'. He was more disingenuous than that. I think he said the commissioners thought that an investigation into leaks wasn't needed and that he didn't apologize for a 'public slanging match'. This was in response to a question from robbo (I think). I wish he was pushed harder but it didn't seem to be the time and place.

Nothing ever does.

LOL
I don't think Fitzpatrick said 'no leaks'. He was more disingenuous than that. I think he said the commissioners thought that an investigation into leaks wasn't needed and that he didn't apologize for a 'public slanging match'. This was in response to a question from robbo (I think). I wish he was pushed harder but it didn't seem to be the time and place.
But what was annoying was the expressions on their faces during that press conference. The look was 'grave seriousness, school principal' from Vlad and Fitzpatrick. It looked really forced to me and I just felt like slapping them both*
*not condoning violence

I heard Robbo taped over Carlton’s attempt to get our drugs. But just wait till you hear what was recorded over Vlad’s tirade…

When people say A Demetriou is 'corrupt', what exactly do you mean?

“This tape will self destruct if not stored properly”-The Simpsons…

Demetriou has been at the helm during this games biggest scandals, time to step down Andy…

The enemy of my enemy...is still my enemy.

There will ALWAYS be 97 missing episodes of Vlad ranting.

Do people actually care that Demetriou gave Robinson a serve?

As much as Robbo can be a bumbling, semi coherent, dribbling pisshead at least he was one of the few journos who didn’t completely follow the AFLs agenda.