Roger Rogerson

Alright, who is this guy? Has he been framed or good cop gone rogue? Big misunderstanding doesn’t seem likely…

I don’t get why this is such a huge case, and clearly the media can’t discuss it in case they prejudice the case…

I’m sure this will play out like our own Pistorius case…

Who framed Roger Rogerson?

He’s not a ‘good cop,’ that’s for sure.

Might have to watch Blue Murder again.

Starting point might be watching "Blue Murder" where the great Richard Roxburgh plays Roger the dodger, one of the best ever Oz crime series.

God, it's the quick and the dead round here.

Agree on the Blue Murder show. Was brilliant!  Gritty and felt true to life. 

Roger Rogerson was a slippery dirty cop who got away with an enormous amount, but his story would be more well known to Sydney people rather than the rest of Aus.

Actually, back in the day Roger was one of the best thief takers going round. Then stuff happened...not many blokes who work as detectives for an extended period come out the other side as anything other than jaded, cynical pessimists.

If R Rogerson asks you if you would like to go out fishing, politely decline.

If R Rogerson asks you if you would like to go out fishing, politely decline.

If you ask what bait we're taking, don't be surprised if it's you.

Involved with Neddy Smith yeah? Did he serve prison the first time round?

Agree on the Blue Murder show. Was brilliant!  Gritty and felt true to life. 

Roger Rogerson was a slippery dirty cop who got away with an enormous amount, but his story would be more well known to Sydney people rather than the rest of Aus.

It was true to life. The man is scum of the lowest order and along with a few of his mates thought the law was for everyone else.

I look forward to a new Underbelly series about this completely failing to live up to Blue Murder's standards.

Robert, Rolf & Roger to meet Bubba

I look forward to a new Underbelly series about this completely failing to live up to Blue Murder's standards.

They already did an underbelly with some of The Dodger's storyline. It was the second one, and yes, it failed to live up to blue murder. Although, the "we're gonna chuck this old, heavy oven off this boat, make sure you aren't tied to it" scene was again pretty full-on. 

Lol. Almost bent enough to be a politician this guy. Lock - key - throw.

Lol. Almost bent enough to be a politician this guy. Lock - key - throw.

You ever run into him, back when you were a shady character?

Rentokil is one of the all time great pseudonyms.

Lol. Now there is someone I did know. Wild, wild, man was Chris.

Looked after his mates though.

And, nah Peos, he was from NSW.

Dear Dr Edelsten's mate?
And while i'm paying, why do he and these plastic-titted monstrosities get such publicity, particularly in football circles.

Dear Dr Edelsten's mate?
And while i'm paying, why do he and these plastic-titted monstrosities get such publicity, particularly in football circles.

Stupid ch 7 celebrity bullshit as they wouldn't know what news was if it went up their ■■■■ and out their mouth.